Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yea but after getting older i enjoy playing with friends or others since i don't get to see my homies as much as when we used to not have shyt to do

This could've easily been like elder scrolls online. I dont know why they went the solo route
the solo experience usually suffers when they try to do online games. i can't think of one online game that was a good solo when they were developed at the same time. If they add an online component later they can be good though.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
the solo experience usually suffers when they try to do online games. i can't think of one online game that was a good solo when they were developed at the same time. If they add an online component later they can be good though.
True, I'm just the type to wonder why every game doesn't have online or social features available

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
True, I'm just the type to wonder why every game doesn't have online or social features available
For m e personally i don't see the appeal of getting called the n word by a bunch of 9 year old cacs when i can just enjoy a well written story.

From a sales perspective quality solo games seem to have a much higher ceiling in the short term versus online games as well. hence all the broken records.

Online games obviously more profitable in the long run if you manage to build a community around your product though.

but if you have a product you can build a franchise around that already has a community, you make just as much if not more just pumping out sequel after sequel.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
For m e personally i don't see the appeal of getting called the n word by a bunch of 9 year old cacs when i can just enjoy a well written story.

From a sales perspective quality solo games seem to have a much higher ceiling in the short term versus online games as well. hence all the broken records.

Online games obviously more profitable in the long run if you manage to build a community around your product though.

but if you have a product you can build a franchise around that already has a community, you make just as much if not more just pumping out sequel after sequel.
Yea i do like a good single player like I'm playing god of war right now and it's refreshing to not have to really be on go mode all the time.

And i don't get called the n word online anymore Kuz I'm always in a party lol i don't play 1 deep anymore unless it's a single player game. I'd rather watch a show or something

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

nikka :stopitslime:

I just called you nikka. And your ancestors created the word, don't let these CAC's jedi mind trick you into hating yourself.
Cuz then you'll be walking around saying "My ancestors word for God/King is the ugliest word in the English language :scusthov:"

When you hear it, you turn into dracula in the sunlight my nikka?

Now besides all this TRUTH I just dropped on you. I game all the time and have been since online console gaming began.
You and others on this site extremely over exaggerate being called nikka online. To the point you're basically LYING :ufdup:

How I know? Because I be online, I play the games yall claim has the worst case of it (COD) and that was true... back in the OG modern warfare days but not today :stop:
Maybe you liars who don't play online like that didn't know this but now if you do use racial slurs you can and will be banned if you choose to report them.
They recording all conversations. Sony even can listen to you in your house playing so if you call somebody a nikka under your breathe you could be banned. I made threads on this exact topic. There's a mic in the PS controller. And Xbox has always been on the forefront of banning ppl if they are reported. They established this during the 360 era btw. The PS3 had free online so they couldn't stop anybody from making another account hence fukkiery went relatively unchecked.

Yet you fanboys remember it another way. How would you know tho if you never rocked with Xbox? Or if the last time you did was early 360n era? Then yeah, you decades behind. Lets stop lying and be honest around here. Thanks,

The Sheriff

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Beat it :banderas:

Man I loved this game :wow:
Thank you Avalanche for not fukking this up and giving me a Harry Potter game that I yearned for so long since the 2D games on GBC which were my personal favorites until this game came along
You did it :mjcry:
IMG-0924.jpg

Can’t wait for the sequel

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Beat it :banderas:
Man I loved this game :wow:
Thank you Avalanche for not fukking this up and giving me a Harry Potter game that I yearned for so long since the 2D games on GBC which were my personal favorites until this game came along
You did it :mjcry:
How long did it take you? Just completed Midnight suns last week so about to get started on this.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Yea, it was fun while it lasted. I'll replay it if the performance ever gets better on PC.