Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Finally finished the main story with Ranrok and now I gotta finish up some side quests. I’ve enjoyed the gameplay, story, and setting, and it has exceeded my expectations. That said, after spending almost 30 hours on it there is definitely room for improvement. For a first outing I’d say the game is a home run and they’d be crazy not to come out with a sequel.

You can see some cracks of where they planned on fleshing out more systems and stories but they had to make some hard decisions to put out a (mostly) polished game, or try to cram everything in there but leave it feeling less than half done. In the end I think they made the right call but criticisms of the game are valid. I’ll play it until I hit level 34 and then put it down until DLC comes out or the hogs Meade quests comes to Xbox, whichever happens first.

P. S. For anybody just starting or still early in, only spend 1 or 2 talent points in Stealth and Room of Requirement. Those points are much better spent on Dark Arts, Core Talents, or Spells.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, IDK how yall boys and girls rode with Slytherin.

Merlin is the GOAT but not even he can wash away their stench of dirtbaggery. I'm far from a "good" guy. Reside directly in the grey area, but these boys better be lucky I couldn't slap Crucio on them in that hallway. :patrice:

As they should
Stupid fukking mudbloods

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Exhibit A, though you get a pass. Slytherin is known for inbreeding to preserve the purity of bloodlines, so it's probably not your fault. :francis:
😲 THE NERVE AT THIS INSULT
EAT SLUGS!!!

AcceptableShortLamprey-size_restricted.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PS5 is available nikkas
Time to hop on it now.
Man they probably tryna make it run like them bruvs in Chernobyl with that reactor :dead:

I honestly have no idea how they are gonna get it to run on switch. I could see them just saying fukk it and cancelling these shyts cause the game is already outselling elden ring with just next gen and pc versions

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game was crazy good but lacking in a lot of areas. I would love to see them take the bioware route in the sequel and allow you to have squad companions. This game felt very lonely at times.

Idk, maybe have you interning at the ministry of magic chasing down evil wizards/witches and shyt with your squad. So many different directions they could go with the story.

Yea, Sebastian was my boy (still playing the game). I wouldn’t have minded going around the game more with him and another person. After a while I felt disconnected from Hogwarts due to the shyt Im doing with Ranrok and doing it all alone. Even Professor Fig abandoned me smh.