Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope Warner Bros is paying attention. This game is piff. They obviously also own Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings. A game in this style for Game of Thrones would be :banderas: Imagine starting off like a Bronn type character and doing missions and fulfilling a larger overall story that ends with you building your house.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Hope Warner Bros is paying attention. This game is piff. They obviously also own Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings. A game in this style for Game of Thrones would be :banderas: Imagine starting off like a Bronn type character and doing missions and fulfilling a larger overall story that ends with you building your house.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The North remembers:ufdup::lolbron:I need a DeadSet so I can be on my Talion Shadow of War shyt:blessed::demonic:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Why the fukk does this game have over 3k post? :wtf:

nikkas really like Harry Potter like that?

It's a good game :leon:

It helps if you care at all about the Potter verse, but outside of that it's just a fun experience.

Spells are done well, useful inside and outside of battle so it doesn't feel like you just got a different color attack.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You played the Dishonoreds and Prey? You def put it over them?
I beat Dishonored 1 and The Knife of Dunwall last night :wow:

I copped Prey but didn’t start it yet.

Hard to say it’s better than Dishonored because that game set the blueprint :wow:

I also love the world they created in Dishonored.