Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can respect that. If I wasn’t a fan of Harry Potter it would give it the same score. Especially with the performance issues on PC. I feel like the babied the characters a little too much. A lot of the “choices” don’t really mean anything. They should allow the franchise to grow up a bit if that makes sense. I see massive potential in a sequel though. Not a bad job for their first major release.

Yeah, to go from doing low budget movie-tie in stuff to doing something like this is no small task. They proved a lot of people wrong, I’ll def be looking forward to their next project

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About to pull up on these hoes in Hogsmeade :takedat:

IMG-8195.jpg

Last edited:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Finally finished. Give it an 8/10

Captured the Harry Potter world feel perfectly. Exploring Hogwarts was amazing. Exploring everything in the world was a chore. Fighting system was smooth as hell. Really felt like you were a student. Customization was cool initially until you kept getting the same loot and over again.

Ranrock and goblin rebellion was disappointment. Ranrock fight was way too long. The keepers story was dope but alot of wasted potential there. Main character was a monster. Way overpowered. Sebastian, Poppy, Natty quests were on point. Alot to build on for sequel

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
After finishing the main story, gotta say the endgame quests kinda sucked.

The last trial was fighting a beast and thats it. The rookwood fight was anticlimactic, I almost didn't realize id beaten him and thought there would be more.

Ranrok fight was really fukking hard for me but again thematically, he just turns into a bird?

The problem is the combat system is amazing, but works best when youre fighting multiple opponents. One on ones are too easy so thats why they turned ranrok into a traditional bossfight and why rookwood felt lacking. Then again the fight with Sebastians uncle was good so there was clearly a way to do it right.

I also hate all the damn beam strugglesand the fact that the cutscenesarejust shooting off lights. This is magic, show the transfiguration professor transfiguring things, let them be creative in the cutscenes not just star wars pew pew lights.

Having said that, i love this damn game and am nowhere near done with it, gonna try to 100% and wait for DLC

Fixed that for you. You're dropping blatant storyline spoilers that I nor others have seen yet. Relax.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I stopped playing and binged Deathloop. Back to this. I just did the first trial. It was kinda ass and easy. Those stone knight things are just boring to fight IMO.

I enjoy classes and the side stuff and exploration more than the mains tory so fast.