Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They should just go ahead and cancel the last gen versions but the money being made will be amazing

BBG

Superstar
Daps

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, these unforgivable curses are overpowered :picard: Got me feeling like Voldemort out here. I was already fukkin people up with the freezing charm but, they're defenseless after you cast Crucio :picard:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Protagonist is a demon even if you try to play good. Straight killing everything in sight. Ancient magic just as bad as unforgivable curses. Shrinking people then stomping them, literally blowing them up. This nikka probably the reason Hogwartz got so many rules in Harrys time

Wonder where they go with sequel. Feels like Hogwartz and surrounding area was exhausted. Maybe timeskip forward and your an auror or something. Or go to the American school for the wizard tournament

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Wonder where they go with sequel. Feels like Hogwartz and surrounding area was exhausted. Maybe timeskip forward and your an auror or something. Or go to the American school for the wizard tournament
They should do the other schools, the one in Africa is supposed to be like 10x bigger and more advanced than Hogwarts.

They've moved beyond using wands there :wow:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Damn, these unforgivable curses are overpowered :picard: Got me feeling like Voldemort out here. I was already fukkin people up with the freezing charm but, they're defenseless after you cast Crucio :picard:

lnqoYY.gif

Doing it to someone and let em suffer while I’m smacking up they peoples just to turn back to them after I’m done with the rest on some :demonic: Shall we continue *Frieza ho ho ho laugh*
Then we got Imperius to that I just learned :damn:
I LOVE IT