Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
I finished the story. Dope as fukk but however I was kinda disappointed with dark/evil path, good path moral in this game
Just look at it as the beginning, they laid the foundation with this game. Its only up from here

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is HBO we talking here. There is no if. This shyt about to be as piff as TLOU
With HBO we can count on a great story, greating acting and a decent budget. but they are generally weaker on the special effects side and this is generally a special effects heavy type of thing. as crappy as amazons rings of power was, they demonstrated the difference between an hbo budget and amazon budget.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
With HBO we can count on a great story, greating acting and a decent budget. but they are generally weaker on the special effects side and this is generally a special effects heavy type of thing. as crappy as amazons rings of power was, they demonstrated the difference between an hbo budget and amazon budget.
GoT was visually good. They have experience with fantasy effects. Not worried too much

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
GoT was visually good. They have experience with fantasy effects. Not worried too much
One of my notes about GOT as great as a show as it was, is that they dialed back the majority of the fantasy elements to maintain budget. they basically had dragons, and then everything else was real world stuff or a few dudes in monster makeup. it was swords and sorcery with very little sorcery.

This didn't harm that show though, i preferred it that for that particular tone. but in a harry potter franchise, magic takes center stage. you can't do a whole season an only show magical stuff once or twice. Things like that happen in harry potter pretty much the entire time.

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna wait for a price drop since I’m not familiar with the Harry Potter series but I’m loving all the fun black people are having with this, especially on TikTok

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I aint played this in over a week. Valve should've never made the Steam Deck :francis:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Yeah I see the hype now :wow: , 7 hours in just unlocked talent points I had to force myself off last night or I wouldn't of been able to wake up for work on time.

Just bought a broom too I'm ready to run up on those Ashwinders who thought I was sweet

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
This game got me feeling like Im in school again running for classes and shyt.:mjlol:Cant lie though, searching for puzzles and secrets around the school is pretty fun. The place is huge af.

Controls are kind of janky when in combat but Im still getting used to all these spells.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting my ass kicked at crossed wands final round :beli:

Natty sitting in the corner I’m putting in work :damn:

That hoe ass cac kept running to the far right corner so they could flank and surround you.

Take his ass out first.

Then focus on the other three.