Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Hit level 30 yesterday and starting breeding a few of my beasts. Not sure how far I’ve progressed in the main story. I’m a little under 40 hours of playtime overall and still enjoying the hell out of this. I was able to get my hands on the Collectors Edition for the PC from GameStop so I’ll be doing my next play through on that one so I can check out the mods.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Question..I unlocked a lot of gear through challenges but I don’t see any of it in my inventory :dwillhuh:
I havent played, but saw ppl earlier saying dont open chests if your inventory full, otherwise you lose the gear that's in the chests.
You mightve lost that shyt to the ether :lupe:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Question..I unlocked a lot of gear through challenges but I don’t see any of it in my inventory :dwillhuh:
You have to go to the challenges menu and then claim the reward for each challenge that you’ve completed. Then go to your gear and change the appearance of a particular item to look like what you unlocked.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
finished the main quest line, dont think i can will myself to do any more. Game is like a 7.5-8 for me. First 10-15 hours are really fun but it hits a points of diminishing returns really quickly.

Feels like they didn’t make enough game to fill 20+ hours of additional sidequest. The last mission was interesting but it still came down to fighting goblins and trolls. I still got my three companion quest to finish but i dont really feel compelled to do them. The stories aren’t very interesting and i dont want to fight more spiders. Overall great first attempt for an open world Harry Potter game, im sure a sequel could fix all the issues I had with it.

Although i do wonder how they could do it using the same location.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
finished the main quest line, dont think i can will myself to do any more. Game is like a 7.5-8 for me. First 10-15 hours are really fun but it hits a points of diminishing returns really quickly.

Feels like they didn’t make enough game to fill 20+ hours of additional sidequest. The last mission was interesting but it still came down to fighting goblins and trolls. I still got my three companion quest to finish but i dont really feel compelled to do them. The stories aren’t very interesting and i dont want to fight more spiders. Overall great first attempt for an open world Harry Potter game, im sure a sequel could fix all the issues I had with it.

Although i do wonder how they could do it using the same location.
I can respect that. If I wasn’t a fan of Harry Potter it would give it the same score. Especially with the performance issues on PC. I feel like the babied the characters a little too much. A lot of the “choices” don’t really mean anything. They should allow the franchise to grow up a bit if that makes sense. I see massive potential in a sequel though. Not a bad job for their first major release.