Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished completing the 3rd trial mission. shyt was way easy than 1st and 2nd trial

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Man even a normal difficulty this game kills be pretty tough. Some of it is from the janky lock on system though.
Don't lock on when fighting multiple ppl until you get used to it. And take the fights slow. Also, attack after they attack. Most of the enemies can only use one type of an attack....target those first. They usually end up attacking their own ppl too.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Saw a copy today, said fukk it and caved :snoop:Never watched a Hogwarts movie in my life.
Just spent almost an hour building my character from these shytty choices they give you:pachaha:When the intro started I wasn't feeling the look and turned it off.
Gonna try another character design later:mjlit:Update: Ravenclaw Gang

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
ResetEra has banned coverage, review and official threads about the game lmaooo
“ After continued internal discussion, we began to start outlining the issues put forth by Rowling and the game in question and each time, and as we discussed it all, we kept coming back to the simple fact that Rowling is not only a bigot but is actively pushing, in her position as a wealthy and famous individual, for legislation that will hurt trans people. That she uses the influence and money gained from her success with Harry Potter to push transphobic legislation.

Therefore, the mod team has decided to expand our prior ban on promotion for the Hogwarts game to include the game itself. There will be no OT and no discussion of this game.

As a reminder, we do not allow for advocating or metacommentary on content ban decisions, which are decided by the mod team. Any that we see, whether for or against, will be met with threadbans at a minimum.”

All the bytch-assedness is actually making me want to purchase the game, but I’m not interested. I’ve read all the books from the main series and watched the og movies though.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finished the story. Dope as fukk but however I was kinda disappointed with dark/evil path, good path moral in this game