Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
One thing that really pisses me off is the gear ranking system. I hate when I have to jump through hoops and manuever around all my spells to get to a hidden chest and that shyt just be something basic like a green school robe. I wish chests weren't randomized items. I be wanting some truly legendary shyt to rock but I'm getting pajamas, and top hats and shyt :snoop:

I didn’t know gear was randomized. Explains why so much shyt sucks, i stay getting those stupid solar protection goggles, and boring school uniforms.

the good gear ended like 15 hours ago for me

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Elaborate

Just feels like I’ve been playing it a lot longer than i have, i got all the gear, killed every type of enemy like 100 times, saw most of the map, etc.

I’m actually not sure how people said they beat it in 15 hours. They must have skipped everything.

This is the type of game that will really soar with a nice expanded sequel. It has the same problem a lot of open world games have where theres just not a lot of enemies. It’s wizards, trolls, skeletons, spiders, goblins, wolves, swamp things.

Today a lone i went to 3 different mines/dungeons that consisted mostly of spiders.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sebastian sucks at dueling. He’s not doing anything out there :mjcry:

Edit:
We got them hoes out of here. In the championship duel, that one little fakkit kept trying to run in the corner. I fired his ass up first :umad:

Last edited:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
The ending is tough as hell if you ain’t prepared. I had to start the whole damn thing over.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The ending is tough as hell if you ain’t prepared. I had to start the whole damn thing over.

i just got to the part where i broke into the headmasters secret room and went through that black and white story sequence

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
i just got to the part where i broke into the headmasters secret room and went through that black and white story sequence
Honestly I can’t really remember. I’ve been doing a lot of side quest and that’s messing with my judgment.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Depending on how you're playing I think you're about 2 hrs to finish.

I still got the 3 character sidequest to do on top of that. I think im at the final section for each of them. Finsihed most of the others

I gave up on those Merlin trials pretty early

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm at 35 hours and just hit level 30. there's no more quests showing other than the last one. i guess its battle arenas (again) and merlin trials from here to get to 34 :francis:

They really fukked that aspect up, along with the inventory in the first half.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Ight. I beat the story. I’m starting over again with mods.

Overall, I give this game an 8.5. Really solid effort for their first major game. Performance on PC is ass though. They really need to fix it. But overall it’s the game I’ve been wanting since I was a kid.