Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This is exactly why Horizon will always be mid to me as well. There is so much potential in that game wasted because they copied Ubisofts formula damn near to a T, it just has a way prettier coat of paint on its, but people shyt on Ubisoft games and praise that game like it's a masterpiece. Metro Exodus is fantastic at this, as much as I like Cyberpunk it isn't on the same level as Elden Ring or this as far as the actual world design is. For the most part combat and mission are how you are going to level. Exploration rewards you with superficial rewards.

Funny thing is Ubisoft has clearly shown they can make a great non cookie cutter filler filled game. Immortals Fenyx Rising was actually a good game and it had great game design and fulfilling gameplay. They just lazy as all fukking hell.
Nah. Horizon is just too fire though.

Robot dinosaurs and animals set in a tribalistic/primitive environment :whoo:

They won with that idea :wow:

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
How do I unlock these damn doors :dahell:

Level 16 and still can’t get inside them :heh:

So much to do. Just unlocked the room of requirement. About to do that next :wow:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shaq-leaving.gif

You in Hufflepuff too ain't you?

:mjpls:

cc908e0eb934ccfb808841fb80f53456.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm level 28 & literally just learned Alohomora:russ: With exploration, dueling challenges, and field guides, I'm considerably over leveled for the current story missions even as leveling has slowed slightly. I don't see reaching level 34 being an issue. The developers definitely intended for you to take your time with this.