Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm level 28 & literally just learned Alohomora:russ: With exploration, dueling challenges, and field guides, I'm considerably over leveled for the current story missions even as leveling has slowed slightly. I don't see reaching level 34 being an issue. The developers definitely intended for you to take your time with this.
So is it easy now that you’re leveled up?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
drip.jpg

Fp-Sm4bza-YAUh-XVu.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

horizon FW has some company in the beautiful game department

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So is it easy now that you’re leveled up?

Story missions? Yeah. I think enemies actually scale to a degree so they are by no means push overs, but I'm not having a difficult time yet on Hard. Occasionally while exploring, I'll come across enemies & Infamous enemies that are 3 - 6 levels higher. I still run through them, but my approach is a lot more methodical since you go down easy when you factor in the difficulty setting + being under leveled for the encounter.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finished. Great game look forward to the sequel or whatever dlc content devs got planned. Secured the house cup for Gryffindor and they honored the GOAT :youngsabo:

Sebastian Sallow questline. :picard: I started losing patience with dude but I didn't expect him to go off the deep end like that. I was on a good guy run so once he clapped his uncle I had to throw him in the bushes. Only 16 years old now he gotta rot in Azkaban that's what happens when you let those snake ass Slytherin traits run you :ufdup:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
One thing that really pisses me off is the gear ranking system. I hate when I have to jump through hoops and manuever around all my spells to get to a hidden chest and that shyt just be something basic like a green school robe. I wish chests weren't randomized items. I be wanting some truly legendary shyt to rock but I'm getting pajamas, and top hats and shyt :snoop: