Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Imagine being a poacher and you run up against this student. You think shyt bout to be sweet. You'll easily take this lil nikka out with a simple flippendo spell and go on about your business. You imagine, this being a hogwarts student, he'll probably try to hit you with some elementary shyt. So you prepare for an incendio or expelliarmus. Easy work

Next thing you know, you hear CRUCIO. Wtf :picard:

You start hearing voices and shyt in your head. The most overwhelming pain takes your body. You scream out in agony. The pain is unbearable. You can't even think. You manage to get a glimpse at this monster of a student. He staring at you like :demonic:
He points his wand to the sky

Then suddenly, when you think the pain can't get any worse, this student calls down a lightning bolt from the heavens that completely incinerates your entire body and you are blown to bits.

nikka this game has a light hearted tone, but when you actually look at what's going on, this is some monstrous shyt. We the fukking boogeyman to these nikkas.

Young Slytherin in the cut now that's a scary sight

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

They earned a breather but plans better change.:usure:

If I was the publisher I wouldn’t ask them to release any DLC outside of enhancements like being able to dye your clothes.

The DLC fans really want like Diagon Alley would be the selling point for a sequel.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Just learned Avada Kedavra.

Solomon should have backed down :demonic:

But nah, Sebastian tripping if we bring real :francis:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Beat this last night. Overall I’d give this game an 8.4 out of 10. If you’re a huge Potter fan you’ll likely bump it up a couple notches because the recreation of the world and adapting it to a video game was really well done. If you’re big on puzzles, collecting, and exploring, the game excels in those areas and all the magic puzzles and hidden passageways throughout Hogwarts tie into that perfectly. Also extra stuff like the base-building and monster collecting/breed are nice touches that some players may dump a ton of extra hours in

Combat is solid and unique for what it is, but at the same time theres only so much you can do with a projectile/cooldown based combat system. Towards the end of the game where you’re fighting larger hoards of enemies it started to show it’s limitations in terms of feel and fluidity IMO

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
34 is still ludicrous for the last mission imo. i'm still on 28 and i've been working my ass off trying to level up

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
34 is still ludicrous for the last mission imo. i'm still on 28 and i've been working my ass off trying to level up
Im finding no issues with leveling up. Granted, I'm also diving deep into all the side content. I felt I was over leveling myself at one point. If you're into exploration and all the side quests, you'll easily hit the level cap. I'm a level 32 right now and I'm about 35 hours in. Idk how far into the story I am. I just learned the Imperio spell. I've been getting lost into the world man. I be leveling up very quickly.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So you basically collect gear to sell right? Cause you can “change appearance” into anything you’ve collected, there’s no point in keeping anything other than your most powerful article of clothing.

Pretty much and you get so much of it you don’t really have to worry about not finding something else more powerful 12 minutes later

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Im finding no issues with leveling up. Granted, I'm also diving deep into all the side content. I felt I was over leveling myself at one point. If you're into exploration and all the side quests, you'll easily hit the level cap. I'm a level 32 right now and I'm about 35 hours in. Idk how far into the story I am. I just learned the Imperio spell. I've been getting lost into the world man. I be leveling up very quickly.
i've always been more of a main quest type of gamer and this is forcing me to do all the side quests