Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in the mission where I finally met Charles Rookwood in the Map Chamber for the first time
:banderas: found and got hidden treasures coat and glove

Fo8CPIuX0AAgjRs

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Since I'm Maverick on the broom I had to speed test the second broom upgrade once I got it. :youngsabo:

Had to hit all the bubbles like I did when I faced Imelda the first time. My best without the upgrade was 1:34:02. The upgrade probably 15s faster. :ehh:

Mine was 2:00:01. The broom controls were a lil hard to get used to but once you do it's gucci

I had to get used to it again after the upgrade it's too fast :wow:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
A YouTube video said I should play until the season changes to fall. Is this true?

Or should I explore and do side content?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The open world section is big af. I had to run to a quest that was so far from the school, I couldn't even see it anymore.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
From Chandler the community manager

Hogwarts Legacy players on Xbox Series X and PC, expect a patch today to fix a few bugs and performance issues. Due to a few extra issues we found, the PS5 patch will need to be pushed by a few days. This includes the fix for the "Collector's Edition" Trophy. We're now targeting the PS5 patch for later this week. Thank you for your patience while we work on this! Please continue to report bugs on bugs.hogwartslegacy.com

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Hufflepuff? Tf is a Hufflepuff? Don't you ever fix your mouth to disrespect me in such a manner again. This Wand rated E for everybody :gucci:

I think the character frequently says, "you brought this on yourself"? You better Arresto that Momentum before you wind up on the wrong side of Avada Kedavra :ufdup: . There's a reason I got so many Thestrals running round :demonic: