Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Man the World is big af, I don't have a broom yet so i'm stuck running around doing side missions outside the castle and shyt is taking me forever to get to places. Also, I'm over leveled regarding the main missions by like 6 levels :heh: I'm glad there's no level scaling. I mean the point is that you're supposed to be powerful af.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Game is cool. Never bothered with Harry Potter but there is a disney like charm to this. My only con so far is the revealing spell animation takes too long for how frequently you want to use it and its area of effect is not wide enough.
You can increase the area of width of revelio, it's in the talents section

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Trehs furious

Review: There Is No Magic in 'Hogwarts Legacy'

Review: There Is No Magic in Hogwarts Legacy
The game is mid at best, and its real-world harms are impossible to ignore.

TIRED
The story is rooted in anti-Semitic tropes. The gameplay feels dated. The graphics feel like they’re a couple generations behind. All the characters are one-dimensional. It doesn’t stay true to the established lore. Every character feels like an off-brand version of the characters we know and love. There’s no sense of place. No magic, no heart.

You forgot to add the pic of the reviewer

undefined

Biased much? :sas1:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Outside of taking my dog on a walk and picking up some bud I have literally played this all day. Level 20 now. Just riding around, exploring, and fukking up dark wizards. Found some enemy wave encounters that made me really challenged for the first time in combat and had me figuring shyt out.

Combat is better than I expected still. Wish there was a better way to switch between spells groupings.

Also it’s funny how the professors and adults ain’t shyt in general just like in Harry Potter. Just letting a 5th year wizard who started wizarding a month ago lead the fight lmao

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Outside of taking my dog on a walk and picking up some bud I have literally played this all day. Level 20 now. Just riding around, exploring, and fukking up dark wizards. Found some enemy wave encounters that made me really challenged for the first time in combat and had me figuring shyt out.

Combat is better than I expected still. Wish there was a better way to switch between spells groupings.

Also it’s funny how the professors and adults ain’t shyt in general just like in Harry Potter. Just letting a 5th year wizard who started wizarding a month ago lead the fight lmao

Thats my only complaint so far...I hate having to set spells individually.