Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The scale of the castle is the stuff of dreams. Taking me all the way back to 4th grade when I read that first book cover to cover 17 goddamn times.
kevin-hart-crying.gif

leoc

All Star
Daps
Am I the only person here who is surprised by the location of Hogsmeade? Like not in the game, but in general. For some reason growing up and reading the books I always imagined Hogsmeade as being like…someplace not so close to Hogwarts. Like some place they’d have to plan a day ahead if they meant to travel to. But I did my googles after a short trek there in game(I’m still in the first few hours), and the layout of Hogwarts grounds is pretty decently close to what JK drew out.

Probably a case of younger me just not realizing something that was obvious and it ended up wrongly contorting how I’ve always viewed all of Hogwarts and the surrounding area in a graphical sense in my head. I doubt anyone else is going through this tbh. I grew up with the books but the last time I read one was when book 7 dropped so Im not surprised that I remember shyt wrong. Im just salty that I was just dumb and didn’t realize that Hogsmeade is pretty much a part of the greater Hogwarts campus

students would walk to hogsmeade, so it was always supposed to be close by. and didn't they have that tunnel in hogsmeade in dumbledore's brother's house (or something like that) that connected to hogwarts too? and then multiple other secret entrances too.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
students would walk to hogsmeade, so it was always supposed to be close by. and didn't they have that tunnel in hogsmeade in dumbledore's brother's house (or something like that) that connected to hogwarts too? and then multiple other secret entrances too.
I thought they always traveled by carriage to Hogsmeade, at least that's how I remember it.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only person here who is surprised by the location of Hogsmeade? Like not in the game, but in general. For some reason growing up and reading the books I always imagined Hogsmeade as being like…someplace not so close to Hogwarts. Like some place they’d have to plan a day ahead if they meant to travel to. But I did my googles after a short trek there in game(I’m still in the first few hours), and the layout of Hogwarts grounds is pretty decently close to what JK drew out.

Probably a case of younger me just not realizing something that was obvious and it ended up wrongly contorting how I’ve always viewed all of Hogwarts and the surrounding area in a graphical sense in my head. I doubt anyone else is going through this tbh. I grew up with the books but the last time I read one was when book 7 dropped so Im not surprised that I remember shyt wrong. Im just salty that I was just dumb and didn’t realize that Hogsmeade is pretty much a part of the greater Hogwarts campus

Yeah I also thought it seemed super close at fiest but then I remember students walk there from Hogwarts on Sundays and shyt.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
Just learned my first unforgiveable :wow:

I make sure every enemy who talks shyt during the fight gets hit with crucio :ufdup:
also, the cooldown is surprisingly quick

leoc

All Star
Daps
I thought they always traveled by carriage to Hogsmeade, at least that's how I remember it.

they used to walk i think, carriages were from the train station to hogwarts. i remember vaguely them walking that one time when one of the two girls in front of harry drank some potion/drink or something that harry was supposed to drink and she started to float in the air or something? can't even remember the girls name or the book, its been years, but i remember that vaguely.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Be careful if you’re on twitter they/them are posting images spoiling the end of the game. :unimpressed:

They got me on one, a pretty big one also. But I honestly don’t give a fukk, im not on the edge of my seat invested n the story enough to be mad about it. it’s the journey for me