Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

stellarstella

Makes me wonder how I keep from going under
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Jungle - Marin City
I do wish the NPCs were more interactive and reactive, but the random events I've encountered have genuinely entertaining. Came across a dead couple in the castle near Professor Fig's room. The wife was chasing him around, still trying to kill him for cheating on her. :dead: The map is also huge. I don't think I've played an open world RPG that had more explorable interiors & almost every room has something that makes poking around worthwhile.

:laff:

This is a big ass castle :whew: all these side quests got me steadily lost in various hidden rooms and corridors

Real talk! I’m damn near overwhelmed by all the explorable areas (in a good way).

I like the random events too. I think I was by the music room or something. Every painting with a musical instrument was having a jam session…it was dope. :ehh:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
mind you the actual game still hasn’t even launched yet, this is just deluxe edition early acccess

Capture.jpg
Yeah we definitely getting a sequel/dlc to this :banderas:
Just finished my 2 first classes

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Brehs who got the pc version or steam deck… how’s it running?
Just tried on Deck, it runs at 30 but it’s too much for it IMO.

PC has issues for some but it hasn’t launched yet so there might be a day one patch. I’ve been able to run it just had to lower settings, my 3070Ti got choked out by memory leaks at High settings.