Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Tried to be halfway nice to the chick I went diving for and told her I’d give her her stuff if she gave me a reward instead of keeping it. bytch gave me 20 dollars and kept it moving:mjlol:

Straight a$$hole from here on out

-edit- curse words are censored now? bytch ass fukk

-edit again- yes they are. how long has that been going on?

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Game is 🔥 🔥 🔥! Started it yesterday evening and stayed up wayyyyy too late playing it. I was going to stop and then I opened up the broomstick quest and that was all she wrote for me getting some sleep. It’s not perfect but it’s giving me everything I wanted in a game like this.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Tried to be halfway nice to the chick I went diving for and told her I’d give her her stuff if she gave me a reward instead of keeping it. bytch gave me 20 dollars and kept it moving:mjlol:

Straight a$$hole from here on out

-edit- curse words are censored now? bytch ass fukk

-edit again- yes they are. how long has that been going on?
since your join date.
no lie, they've always censored words here. your thinking this is still SOHH.

Can't even say someone's name if it was a bad word inside it. dikk Gregory :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Game is 🔥 🔥 🔥! Started it yesterday evening and stayed up wayyyyy too late playing it. I was going to stop and then I opened up the broomstick quest and that was all she wrote for me getting some sleep. It’s not perfect but it’s giving me everything I wanted in a game like this.
The shyt makes me wish I read the books before hand. This game must be piff to someone who notices all the Easter eggs.

Kinda feels like Star Wars Fallen Order where you just keep getting stronger and your powers get cooler as you progress.

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
The shyt makes me wish I read the books before hand. This game must be piff to someone who notices all the Easter eggs.

Kinda feels like Star Wars Fallen Order where you just keep getting stronger and your powers get cooler as you progress.
It’s definitely a good time. I was a 12 when the books first came out so I’ve grown up with it. Something me and my wife really like is how much more of Hogwarts we get to see. I didn’t realize how big it was or all of the different areas around the castle. I’ve been losing time just walking around the grounds or flying through the forest on the broom.

So far the thing I like the most is a tie between the ghosts actin a fool or just the armor and gardening equipment moving around on its own. Really draws you into the world.

Jedi Fallen Order is also one of my favorites recent games. Can’t wait for the new one to come out. Hogwarts Legacy has reignited my love for gaming.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Just tried on Deck, it runs at 30 but it’s too much for it IMO.

PC has issues for some but it hasn’t launched yet so there might be a day one patch. I’ve been able to run it just had to lower settings, my 3070Ti got choked out by memory leaks at High settings.
Wat settings u got on deck? I’m running mostly low with a couple medium and I’m getting a pretty consistent 30. Problem could cap it at 40 and be ok

TQbrit

Banned
Daps

That'd be me bruh. Imma Potter fanatic. I even finished another read through
There are so many Easter eggs I ain't seen yet, moaning myrtle's bathroom (where the chamber of secrets is, the hidden passageway behind the mirror, the prefects bathroom etc etcetc

The Pledge

Daps
Wat settings u got on deck? I’m running mostly low with a couple medium and I’m getting a pretty consistent 30. Problem could cap it at 40 and be ok
I was in Hogsmead when I tried my play through so that might not be a good representation.

I’m not playing below 60 so Deck was never an option for me with this game.

The Pledge

Daps
That'd be me bruh. Imma Potter fanatic. I even finished another read through
There are so many Easter eggs I ain't seen yet, moaning myrtle's bathroom (where the chamber of secrets is, the hidden passageway behind the mirror, the prefects bathroom etc etcetc
Love that for you breh. This game seems like a love letter for y’all