Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
koala-rain.gif

These sad revelations of the Steam Deck version running like dog shyt, hurts the marsupial.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Loving this game just bc it’s so different and heartwarming. This is the type of game I can just casually explore and take my time with.

I can’t put my finger on it but the world building? Is so good feels like I’m really enrolled in a magic school :wow:

Somebody give Avalanche the rights to make an X-men game where you play a mutant in the school for the gifted

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Is hard difficulty a struggle brehs? I usually play games one level above normal

I'm running on hard and enjoying it. It's challenging but fair. I like the intensity. You have more success being patiently cerebral than you would button mashing.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Am I the only person here who is surprised by the location of Hogsmeade? Like not in the game, but in general. For some reason growing up and reading the books I always imagined Hogsmeade as being like…someplace not so close to Hogwarts. Like some place they’d have to plan a day ahead if they meant to travel to. But I did my googles after a short trek there in game(I’m still in the first few hours), and the layout of Hogwarts grounds is pretty decently close to what JK drew out.

Probably a case of younger me just not realizing something that was obvious and it ended up wrongly contorting how I’ve always viewed all of Hogwarts and the surrounding area in a graphical sense in my head. I doubt anyone else is going through this tbh. I grew up with the books but the last time I read one was when book 7 dropped so Im not surprised that I remember shyt wrong. Im just salty that I was just dumb and didn’t realize that Hogsmeade is pretty much a part of the greater Hogwarts campus

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Am I the only person here who is surprised by the location of Hogsmeade? Like not in the game, but in general. For some reason growing up and reading the books I always imagined Hogsmeade as being like…someplace not so close to Hogwarts. Like some place they’d have to plan a day ahead if they meant to travel to. But I did my googles after a short trek there in game(I’m still in the first few hours), and the layout of Hogwarts grounds is pretty decently close to what JK drew out.

Probably a case of younger me just not realizing something that was obvious and it ended up wrongly contorting how I’ve always viewed all of Hogwarts and the surrounding area in a graphical sense in my head. I doubt anyone else is going through this tbh. I grew up with the books but the last time I read one was when book 7 dropped so Im not surprised that I remember shyt wrong. Im just salty that I was just dumb and didn’t realize that Hogsmeade is pretty much a part of the greater Hogwarts campus
I always believed hogsmead was close to the school due to how easy it was for the students to visit.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Loving this game just bc it’s so different and heartwarming. This is the type of game I can just casually explore and take my time with.

I can’t put my finger on it but the world building? Is so good feels like I’m really enrolled in a magic school :wow:

Somebody give Avalanche the rights to make an X-men game where you play a mutant in the school for the gifted

:damn: