Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
😄😄 I did see the first movie after my ex forced me to watch it. Was good, but never continued

I feel like that about LOTR…it was good but those 3 hours were taxing lol…never bothered watching the rest

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
When people talk about living and breathing open world games this is what they mean. I’m sitll low key discovering huge sections of the castle and when im out and about the most random shyt just happens.

I do wish the NPCs were more interactive and reactive, but the random events I've encountered have genuinely entertaining. Came across a dead couple in the castle near Professor Fig's room. The wife was chasing him around, still trying to kill him for cheating on her. :dead: The map is also huge. I don't think I've played an open world RPG that had more explorable interiors & almost every room has something that makes poking around worthwhile.

Like this woman bought her son some socks,
but they cheap low grade socks so they got him dancing in the street like some Payless skips :dead:

:laff:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do wish the NPCs were more interactive and reactive, but the random events I've encountered have genuinely entertaining. Came across a dead couple in the castle near Professor Fig's room. The wife was chasing him around, still trying to kill him for cheating on her. :dead: The map is also huge. I don't think I've played an open world RPG that had more explorable interiors & almost every room has something that makes poking around worthwhile.

:laff:

does the exploration feel more similar to something like RDR2 or more along the lines of an assassin’s creed game?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I see he had you shook to even approach. :sas2:

:hubie:

Honestly my first thought?

521ca411-e17c-44ac-9ba8-33a0a26dba54_text.gif

:russ: