Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

stellarstella

Makes me wonder how I keep from going under
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Jungle - Marin City
Fighting words
i read an article a few years ago how the house demographic break downs. It was self reported but it said Sly was the Blackist house and Grif had the whitist with 70%...Grif also had the highest percentage of women. Did I fukk up?:mjtf: I thought it cap but most of these Black streamers are being sorted into Sly

I got sorted into Grif years ago but I took the new test and it said I was Ganggreen Gang. I stuck with Grif and now it won't let me switch 😔

Makes sense, slytherin is hated and scapegoated like nikkas are hated and scapegoated.

:sas2:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kinda wish I followed HP. All the gameplay streams I've seen on YT show players and commenters overjoyed by it

it’s a great franchise…I’ve read all the books and seen all the movies…you don’t have to do both…I enjoyed the books more but the movies do them justice tho if you just wanna marathon the movies instead…I kept hearing my students talk about the first novel when it dropped…one morning before work I finally started reading it while waiting for the iron to heat up…about 30 minutes later (no the iron did not take that long to heat up lol), I called into work sick and spent the rest of the day reading it lmaoooooo

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
it’s a great franchise…I’ve read all the books and seen all the movies…you don’t have to do both…I enjoyed the books more but the movies do them justice tho if you just wanna marathon the movies instead…I kept hearing my students talk about the first novel when it dropped…one morning before work I finally started reading it while waiting for the iron to warm up…about 30 minutes later, I called into work sick and spent the rest of the day reading it lmaoooooo
you a teacher?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Your breh is dressed like a Black North Jersey phuckboi

I don't know about all that but I just unlocked a cape, I am a lord now. :ufdup:

KHIEgtc.jpeg