Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How is this game for someone that doesn’t care or know much about HP?

Is it a good rpg on its own or are people raving about it bc they are Harry Potter Stan’s from childhood?

I dont honestly give a shyt about Harry Potter, but I might actaully got watch one of the movies or a few after im done with this.

Again, i wouldn’t relate this game to horizon, it feels more like witcher to me

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I dont honestly give a shyt about Harry Potter, but I might actaully got watch one of the movies or a few after im done with this.

Again, i wouldn’t relate this game to horizon, it feels more like witcher to me
Definitely has more of a Witcher vibe. Horizon just feels a bit sterile and kind of lifeless besides the robots.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
This is why I'm waiting till Friday and saving £10

Is hard difficulty a struggle brehs? I usually play games one level above normal
I started on hard switched to normal. :dead: Got my ass handed to me in dueling class.:mjcry: Might switch back to hard now I’m leveled up and got some new potions.Normal isn’t too easy. Died in the open world a few times on normal. I think hard is something like the Witcher death march. You have to make sure you have your potions ready.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I’m just gonna say it, this game feels like Witcher with a better battle system :hubie:

And yes, thats a good thing
Fighting words
i read an article a few years ago how the house demographic break downs. It was self reported but it said Sly was the Blackist house and Grif had the whitist with 70%...Grif also had the highest percentage of women. Did I fukk up?:mjtf: I thought it cap but most of these Black streamers are being sorted into Sly

I got sorted into Grif years ago but I took the new test and it said I was Ganggreen Gang. I stuck with Grif and now it won't let me switch 😔

Last edited:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Didn't think flying around on a broom could be so much fun. Love traversing and using spells to get around. Combat is great. Can be tough with multiple enemies but I focus on my character so I can see the prompts. Overall it's great. I gotta expand my gear inventory cause this shyt sucks having to keep selling stuff off constantly.