Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How is this game for someone that doesn’t care or know much about HP?

Is it a good rpg on its own or are people raving about it bc they are Harry Potter Stan’s from childhood?
I never watched or read anything Harry Potter and its great. Every few minutes I'm like what the hell seeing all kinds of shyt, statues, sculptures and paintings be moving. My characters adventure is really my adventure. I'm in class being trash as fukk at magic but I'm learning and I'm gonna get better and when i do.... :demonic:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Sm9L6Nu.jpeg

:flabbynsick: Low effort in the CC was in a rush to play, I wish they put in game feature to let you at least change hair style.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm mad the early release date wasn't on a friday or at least a weekend day. Got 72 hours early access and so far have only been able to log 3 hours of play time.
This is why I'm waiting till Friday and saving £10

Is hard difficulty a struggle brehs? I usually play games one level above normal

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Bruh she clearly says she moved here cause her mother got a job in Hogwarts
Wizards can teleport anywhere in the world in an instant. Here mom can be home for breakfest, lunch and dinner every day while working at hogworts.

i'm mostly joking though, its not that serious.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
can’t say it enough…these character models really look top notch…they look like authentic black characters

Yeah, I give the dev major props for this. Decent options in hair and skin and they look great in and out of CC. Only thing I can say I wish it had was more sliders for facial features to make some real unique faces. Most games with CC it's either all fukked up, prioritizes cac features, or limited as hell.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, I give the dev major props for this. Decent options in hair and skin and they look great in and out of CC. Only thing I can say I wish it had was more sliders for facial features to make some real unique faces. Most games with CC it's either all fukked up, prioritizes cac features, or limited as hell.

If you want good mo-cap you gotta do less facial customization, its a trade off.