Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
After playing this game for a few hours, I can confidently say the reviews and sales are warranted

Its RPG just how i want it, challenging combat, not too complicated gear/upgrades(i aint got that time i had in my childhood/teens to sit and grind for 10000 gears and builds),clean UI, extensive exploration, amazing graphics, deep deep lore, realistic looking customization for black folks (we need more hair options tho lol)

A 9/10 for me, I barely had any graphical glitches, no stuttering, everything worked exactly how it was supposed to. And this was without the day one patch scheduled for friday

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
:patrice:I promised myself to not buy this full price since I'm still working through my backlog, but yhe responses in this thread and other places online got me fiending. Also I seen people on reddit literally call people nazi's for buying this game so I kind of want it to be a success :lolbron:
It's already a massive success lol. That's already a given
The question is how much more after 20 million will it sell

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
:patrice:I promised myself to not buy this full price since I'm still working through my backlog, but yhe responses in this thread and other places online got me fiending. Also I seen people on reddit literally call people nazi's for buying this game so I kind of want it to be a success :lolbron:
It has over 200k players at a time on steam and it’s not out yet..:wow:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Stuck at work for next three days :mjcry:
Still repping hufflepuff though
hufflepuff-harry-potter.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I still don’t know what people legit thought devs were scared of GOW when the delay was announced. HP universe is one of the most popular of all time. Ragnorok fell out of convo by the end of the week

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Caved in and bought Deluxe for Xbox.

But made mistake and didnt redeem through PC Xbox app, so it’s not gonna download and be ready for me at home :francis:

shyt like 72GB I believe

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Caved in and bought Deluxe for Xbox.

But made mistake and didnt redeem through PC Xbox app, so it’s not gonna download and be ready for me at home :francis:

shyt like 72GB I believe

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
How is this game for someone that doesn’t care or know much about HP?

Is it a good rpg on its own or are people raving about it bc they are Harry Potter Stan’s from childhood?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is this game for someone that doesn’t care or know much about HP?

Is it a good rpg on its own or are people raving about it bc they are Harry Potter Stan’s from childhood?

It's pretty standard open world RPG stuff imo - a bit like playing Horizon: Harry Potter version.