Hodgetwins c00ns mocking demand for reparations

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
So you want to call me a liar because you purposely ignore the evidence that supports what I'm saying? You're really showing your ability to have a good faith dialogue and debate about this subject like a real adult /sarcasm. Good night.

No -- you are a liar when it comes to your beloved Yvette and Tone -- aka Ren and Stimpy right? You are over dramatic as well.

No, I"m showing that I don't take you serious -- and you are not worth going back and forth with.

And thanks - Sleep well dear!

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
My issue is that she called Coates out as recently as 2016 for demanding reparations and not something more general and "attainable". Then literally months later she's shytting on him for supporting a candidate with general, attainable goals. Not once in-between did she act humble in changing her position or admitting how wrong she was, she just jumped with the quickness at criticizing him from the left side immediately after she'd been criticizing him from the right side.

And I don't know what she thought Coates was going to get out of Obama (he did criticize him in public several times), but it's cynical as hell for her to claim he's not calling out Obama enough at the same time she was talking about potentially supporting freaking Ron Paul.

Like I said though, she's on record in recent history supporting Ron Paul when he was one of the most openly racist candidates in the field, but then gets all self-righteous when someone else supports Bernie?

And oh look, this is what she said about Bernie in 2016 when she was trying to get on Coates from the other side:

Come on now. :usure:

She's problematic. I agree. She owes Coates a massive apology as well. So, does foam mouth Tone.

But, I am still supporting ADOS -- and reparations 1st.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The USA military is an expression of the American empire and it kills kids, destabilizes entire regions of the world, helps American corporations strong-arm poor countries.

And this is the reason why we laugh at Yvette, Tone and their followers for draping themselves in American flags while denouncing their African lineage.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
MAGAism/Far Right/alt-right conservatism is the newest hustle. I'm not saying they aren't sincere but I think there is a reason they decided that it was time to start going hard in this shyt after 2016. Its because they know it brings in views and money.

Hell, here in Tennessee where I live I was driving down the road and saw a black family selling tacky ass Trump gear on the side of the road. Not going to insult them and assume they don't have sincere political beliefs but there is money to be made is all I'm saying.

If you want to get views from your ****** cacs, breitbart readers, redpill incels, twitter nazis, and reddit /r/The_Donald posters, this is a way to do it. We had that c00n uncle_hotep pushing his shyt and basically doing the same shyt for views before getting banned.

Candace Owens is the one who really convinced me on all that. I'd seen some of them doing it for years (Jesse Peterson, Sheriff Clarke), but Candace Owens was the one who came out of NOWHERE, who had never shown any skill or competence in anything while she was posting left-wing content, then the moment she switched it up to right-wing content overnight she's a media sensation and being put at the top of major right-wing orgs. Literally had to do nothing other than be black and mime the right-wing agenda.

Diamond and Silk confirmed it even further.

If you have no self-respect or integrity and don't care about how your community fares, it really is the ultimate hustle. Hell, the negative impact is probably less than selling drugs to your own so there's that.

Small dikk low testosterone CAC problems. Never heard this insult as a black man

Tough talk behind the keyboard as usual.

You were pushing right wing narratives that MLK was a rapist and should be eradicated from history.

Keep deflecting

He also said loose shyt like this:
stay an emotional slave my friend :pachaha:
YES. the shyt I saw in that planned parenthood video was legit, those TWO. DOCTORS. why are you tapdancing shoe shining chicken coup dancing c00ns ignoring this point...

On top of that, he....

Claimed that Trump wasn't racist and those claims were just "orchestrated" by the media

Claimed that Trump was better on criminal justice issues than Obama.

Was caping for Republicans on sentencing reform and implying they were better than Democrats.

Tried to get people to ignore the White Supremacist who killed 50 people in New Zealand

Was caping for far-right liars Project Veritas

Was caping for the alt-right racist Tim Pool

Quoted from Russian propaganda sites

Spread conspiracy theories claiming that Russian hackers had nothing to do with the 2016 election and DNC emails

Spread conspiracy theories claiming that the Democrats had Seth Rich killed and claimed it was a "bombshell story"

Spread conspiracy theories claiming that Citigroup had chosen Obama's cabinet and that this was a new "bombshell story" in 2016.

Claimed that Clinton's campaign never pulled against racial against Obama

Claimed that Biden never did anything racist

Called Obama a "meat popsicle"

Has started numerous threads to shyt on Obama but can't be bothered to show the same energy for Trump

And when people were ripping on the "Black Leadership Summit" headlined by Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk, and Donald Trump (where Trump said a TON of loose shyt to Black people that he never would have said to White people) Booker T Groveling got defensive with:
such c00nery...such bufoonery...sellouts, toms, sambos setting us back!!...OH! just disgusting :scust:

meanwhile in the hood where shyt is just oh so real

"i was born in the trap house!"
"i was raised in the trap house!"

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Are these dudes ADOS in the first place?

They are. Sadly, they are descended from The Hairstons.

A Family In Black And White

1,400 Hairstons Honor Kinship Born of Slavery

Yes they even showed theres a book about or with their family
:mjlol: at cats trying to disown the c00ns all the way out the ethnic group.

That's typical coli reaction. One person had a take different than yours on an issue he must be white or a "cac". If he's proven to be black then he must be non-aados.
It's well known that every nationality/ethnicity have their"c00ns", brehs. No need to try and make sense of it

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Personally, I can't stand Tariq-- and the Black Authority and the Other Black Truth man are all dumb. They are also the ones who started the widely believe myth -- and talking point anti-reparations supporters love to throw out. The whole - No reparations --- no vote -- meaning voter suppression.

Nah. I"m voting and so are most ADOS. But, all three listed above gave non-supporters something to run with.

I can't take none of them -- and all of their voices make me wanna throw shyt.

But like you stated -- I'm supporting reparations. Not the individuals. They can call them out all they want -- and say whatever about them. I just don't respect the lying for no reason.

I think they are dumb and arrogant as fukk too.

But if people actually sat down and listen to the whole anti-voting thing.

It was about specific policies for Black folks since we are the most disadvantaged and it is the government's fault. It was never about just not voting.

But then these Black folk that like to operate as Democratic Party operative s instead of Black people or even POC just think, "Oh, you guys are just blah blah blah stupid and conservative and blah blah blah MAGA agents blah blah blah you are unrealistic."

When the smart thing would be, ask what the fukk these Black people want and advocate for them if you that much of Democratic Party whore.

ADOS people are just expected to do shyt for nothing in return because the Democratic Party and it's operatives love to make us be the fukking Avengers and call us up to save their asses. Unfortunately, ADOS people are considered the moral center of the USA. We can't be selfish, evil, conniving, indifferent, greedy or any of that shyt. Since we can't do that, we get fukked over. Everybody else doing that shyt to us.

We need a Michael Corleone.

All this moralizing is ineffective and weak shyt to me. Moralizing is a tool, when it becomes the basis of your politics is where you become weak and easily manipulated by moral arguments. These motherfukkers spend most of their time trying to get political figures in gotcha moments instead of the actual politics.

It's time to get rid of grand narratives that hold us back.

This shyt is not about good vs. evil
White vs. Black

Everybody still on that shyt and Trump proved nobody gives a fukk. All this Alt-Right around the world proves that nobody cares about these utopian grand narratives that been going on because money and wealth is being ripped away from the majority of the world's population.

It's about power and wealth and survival. As long as we not advocating for genocide I am good.

The fact that we got supposedly ADOS folk, being on silly gotcha shyt, about motherfukkers that are advocating for your survival via reparations is stupid when we are one of the poorest groups of people in the richest country in the world is stupid as fukk.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
And this is the reason why we laugh at Yvette, Tone and their followers for draping themselves in American flags while denouncing their African lineage.

But...you live in the USA don't you? You listen to American music don't you./ You watch American films don't you?

You ain't renounced your citizenship and moved to Africa.

You can't renounce something that you never known in the first place.:mjlol:

---

Superstar
Daps
She did suggest supporting Ron Paul though, was on the board of directors for an anti-immigration group founded by a White Nationalist, and shytted on pro-reparations folk for years before suddenly switching up her gig around the time of the Trump election without giving any meaningful credit to the people who were laying the ground for that. She actually had the nerve to shyt on Coates for demanding reparations (claiming that it wasn't realistic and "transactional" enough) while she had been talking about supporting characters like Ron Paul, and then just a year or two later shyt on Coates for backing a non-reparations candidate (because all of the sudden backing any non-reparations Dem meant that you weren't really down).

I don't really know what her gig is, I don't think she's an actual agent like some on here, but she is so loose and misguided in her agenda that she keeps doing the work that the agents would want her to do. It's not a good look for her.

Never knew that!

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they are dumb and arrogant as fukk too.

But if people actually sat down and listen to the whole anti-voting thing.

It was about specific policies for Black folks since we are the most disadvantaged and it is the government's fault. It was never about just not voting.

If it was really about specific policies for black people then they wouldn't be literally asking people to not vote, they would be using their influence to either step up and run for political office and primary people who they don't agree with or advocate and support other people willing to do so. But they don't do that. Their only answer is bytch and complain on the internet and tell us to not vote, which effectively suppresses our own political power -- which only benefits the people who want to uphold the status quo and are against progress for our people.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But...you live in the USA don't you? You listen to American music don't you./ You watch American films don't you?

You ain't renounced your citizenship and moved to Africa.

You can't renounce something that you never known in the first place.:mjlol:

I'm just a kidnapped descendant of Africa currently living America with my family and loved ones that have also been placed here. This doesn't mean I need to uphold and drape myself in the dirty flag of imperialism, colonialism, racism and oppression, and also renounce the history and lineage that America tried ripped from my ancestors.