Hodgetwins c00ns mocking demand for reparations

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I think it's 50-50 that guys like this believe it, while also realizing it's an easy way to make some money.

having actually talked with brehs like this in real life (the wannabe white jockish, bro types) they're not exactly the most experienced with differing viewpoints outside of basic liberal shyt and history channel level understanding of the world.

Yeah he flipped! I found him maybe 5 years ago, I wanted to add some more weight to my deadlifts at the time. At that time he never mentioned anything politically on his channel but now it seems everyone does.

Seems like it is a thing now to profit off of. Just throw the word Maga around and watch the views pile up.

But at the same time he could of always been a cuck. His wife looks made me question all of his Alpha talk. She is :hhh:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
tenor.gif

WHERE. IS. MY. EXPOSAL. THREAD.

you out here typing up dissertations and I want my thread bytch nikka...and don't you dare misspell my name when you make it.

quit shucking and jiving for white zaddy, and go make my fukking thread...and I want my name in all caps when you make it too out of respect.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
It's like the poster checks every box for an agent, but he still posts on here. Dont forget his overuse of white smilies from alt right forums either.

Look nikka, me and your momma ain't getting back together because I barely knew her to begin with..

stop stalking me on here with this fake political nonsense and take your ass to those therapy sessions I been paying for

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Wrong

These guys were normal before Trump got in and they flipped the script and went the c00n route.

That doesn’t explain the other Fox News lite updates we get around here on a daily basis

Guarantee we’ll get at least 5 trump threads today

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
they actually did a dna test and came out like 56% great britain. im pretty sure you can find it on youtube. theyre more white than they are black :dahell:

So what does that mean? Henry Louis gates is like 50% white lol

Being more white than black doesn’t make them any less “ADOS” than Henry Louis gates.

I would assume that ADOS is the same as african American

I’m trying to understand why people are questioning whether they are ADOS or if they are black. Or if ADOS means majority black DNA.

:mjlol:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So what does that mean? Henry Louis gates is like 50% white lol

Being more white than black doesn’t make them any less “ADOS” than Henry Louis gates.

I would assume that ADOS is the same as african American

I’m trying to understand why people are questioning whether they are ADOS or if they are black. Or if ADOS means majority black DNA.

:mjlol:
are you subscribed to the one drop rule if so why? WE identify OURSELVES. in africa, a mixed person is considered colored. not black, why? because one parent is white, meaning the person is 2 races. biracial. they are biracial. not black. would a white person consider them white? no. and guess what, its because they have full control of their identity.

its 2019, we have control over our identity and biracial people are not black.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4