Hodgetwins c00ns mocking demand for reparations

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
If it was really about specific policies for black people then they wouldn't be literally asking people to not vote, they would be using their influence to either step up and run for political office and primary people who they don't agree with or advocate and support other people willing to do so. But they don't do that. Their only answer is bytch and complain on the internet and tell us to not vote, which effectively suppresses our own political power -- which only benefits the people who want to uphold the status quo and are against progress for our people.

Nobody says don't vote.

People say, if there aren't specific politics for Black people then you shouldn't vote.

Which has been a classic criticism of the electoral system by Black Americans for decades.

Jason Black has actually supported politicians before with his own money.

Voting is like the bare minimum of the political process.

Politicians and people that aspire to be politicians, have the responsibility to get out the vote because they want to be elected.

Putting the responsibility of the body politic to vote for some shyt that they don't want or don't agree with just because is silly.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I'm just a kidnapped descendant of Africa currently living America with my family and loved ones that have also been placed here. This doesn't mean I need to uphold and drape myself in the dirty flag of imperialism, colonialism, racism and oppression, and also renounce the history and lineage that America tried ripped from my ancestors.

You said all that to say, "Yeah breh, I'ma just stay in the USA."

Meanwhile, you say all that shyt and millions of Black people from other places move here and accept their American passport with glee.

Motherfukkers come here just to have babies and shyt.

Nobody gives a fukk about that any of that shyt you said. They support it just like you do.

How you say you against all this shyt and vote :mjlol:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody says don't vote.

People say, if there aren't specific politics for Black people then you shouldn't vote.

Which has been a classic criticism of the electoral system by Black Americans for decades.

Jason Black has actually supported politicians before with his own money.

Voting is like the bare minimum of the political process.

Politicians and people that aspire to be politicians, have the responsibility to get out the vote because they want to be elected.

Putting the responsibility of the body politic to vote for some shyt that they don't want or don't agree with just because is silly.

That's not the full story. People are saying not to vote for people who are for policies that will help you, if those policies aren't specific to you and you only. Which is stupid because the only leaves people in power who are for policies that don't benefit you at all.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said all that to say, "Yeah breh, I'ma just stay in the USA."

Meanwhile, you say all that shyt and millions of Black people from other places move here and accept their American passport with glee.

Motherfukkers come here just to have babies and shyt.

Nobody gives a fukk about that any of that shyt you said. They support it just like you do.

How you say you against all this shyt and vote :mjlol:

Trust me, if I could move me and my family out of America for greener pastures in another land not under the spell of America and her ass backwardness I would. But that's not feasible for me right now. That doesn't mean I have to be proud of America. I'm just playing with the cards I've dealt until I can change them.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The fact that we got supposedly ADOS folk, being on silly gotcha shyt, about motherfukkers that are advocating for your survival via reparations is stupid when we are one of the poorest groups of people in the richest country in the world is stupid as fukk.
Thank you. It's anti- ADOS. Don't nobody gaf how you feel about them personally. :wrist:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
That's not the full story. People are saying not to vote for people who are for policies that will help you, if those policies aren't specific to you and you only. Which is stupid because the only leaves people in power who are for policies that don't benefit you at all.

Because people want an concrete, airtight, policy to help them and not trickle down politics that helps everyone.

People are tired of hearing, "But this helps everyone" from people like you.

When White people back in the day heard about the New Deal and found out Black people were gonna get some shyt, what they do?

"Yeah, we don't want that."

And what did those politicians do, go back and make sure only they got the good shyt.

But when Black folk say, "Yeah, we need specific policies because you owe us."

And to put pressure on politicians, we say, fukk voting for you unless you give us specific policies, we get called voter suppression by liberals, when we are just exercising our rights like everybody else does.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

And to put pressure on politicians, we say, fukk voting for you unless you give us specific policies, we get called voter suppression by liberals.
Because, to them, it is. You're literally stealing votes they feel entitled to. How dare you?!

You can't be pro-black if you place the fate of either political party above your own. :ufdup:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Thank you. It's anti- ADOS. Don't nobody gaf how you feel about them personally. :wrist:

It's like, how spouses, lose some weight, and start dressing more sexy and going out and meeting new people and then the other spouse is on some

:hhh:

Nobody want us, even other Black folk, to be looking good out here and have confidence and self interest. They gonna have to get used to it.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Get taken from our homeland & your family, chained for months in the worst of conditions out at sea, fukking auctioned & treated worse than animals, worked sun up to sun down, constant threats of lynching, rape, can’t even trust some of your fellows brehs since they been turned out, you finally start a new family in this country & they wouldn’t hesistate to seperate children from parents, etc. Hell, even after the shyt was supposed to be abolished it never went away.

Folk need to stop acting like slavery was just some come & go shyt that left no physical & scars on us. We got family out here we still not aware of & 1865 seems like a long time ago but really that’s just a few grandparents back. No, a motherfukker didn’t have to live thru it myself but it’s up to us to fight for what our ancestors are rightfully entitled to & they aren’t here to do for themselves.

Remember one story a slave spent his life savings to purchase his freedom, got it but weeks later the Civil War was over anyways. Left a bitter taste in his mouth & was quoted as saying “had I known yall were coming I would’ve saved my $.” Best believe during Reconstruction that money would’ve came in handy for him to some extent.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because people want an concrete, airtight, policy to help them and not trickle down politics that helps everyone.

People are tired of hearing, "But this helps everyone" from people like you.

When White people back in the day heard about the New Deal and found out Black people were gonna get some shyt, what they do?

"Yeah, we don't want that."

And what did those politicians do, go back and make sure only they got the good shyt.

And to put pressure on politicians, we say, fukk voting for you unless you give us specific policies, we get called voter suppression by liberals, when we are just exercising our rights like everybody else does.

Ok, if you want specific policies for you and only you, prop up a candidate that is for the same and vote and support them or run yourself. That's exercising your rights. Just not voting leaves you nowhere and is suppressing your own political power by definition. The rest of us will be pragmatic about our political power by advocating for issues we believe in, participating politically, and voting for people who align with most of want we want -- while you're being politically stupid by rejecting the good while holding out for the perfect, and thus relinquishing power to worst.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Candace Owens is the one who really convinced me on all that. I'd seen some of them doing it for years (Jesse Peterson, Sheriff Clarke), but Candace Owens was the one who came out of NOWHERE, who had never shown any skill or competence in anything while she was posting left-wing content, then the moment she switched it up to right-wing content overnight she's a media sensation and being put at the top of major right-wing orgs. Literally had to do nothing other than be black and mime the right-wing agenda.

Diamond and Silk confirmed it even further.

If you have no self-respect or integrity and don't care about how your community fares, it really is the ultimate hustle. Hell, the negative impact is probably less than selling drugs to your own so there's that.

He also said loose shyt like this:

On top of that, he....

Claimed that Trump wasn't racist and those claims were just "orchestrated" by the media

Claimed that Trump was better on criminal justice issues than Obama.

Was caping for Republicans on sentencing reform and implying they were better than Democrats.

Tried to get people to ignore the White Supremacist who killed 50 people in New Zealand

Was caping for far-right liars Project Veritas

Was caping for the alt-right racist Tim Pool

Quoted from Russian propaganda sites

Spread conspiracy theories claiming that Russian hackers had nothing to do with the 2016 election and DNC emails

Spread conspiracy theories claiming that the Democrats had Seth Rich killed and claimed it was a "bombshell story"

Spread conspiracy theories claiming that Citigroup had chosen Obama's cabinet and that this was a new "bombshell story" in 2016.

Claimed that Clinton's campaign never pulled against racial against Obama

Claimed that Biden never did anything racist

Called Obama a "meat popsicle"

Has started numerous threads to shyt on Obama but can't be bothered to show the same energy for Trump

And when people were ripping on the "Black Leadership Summit" headlined by Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk, and Donald Trump (where Trump said a TON of loose shyt to Black people that he never would have said to White people) Booker T Groveling got defensive with:

It's like the poster checks every box for an agent, but he still posts on here. Dont forget his overuse of white smilies from alt right forums either.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You mean the deadlift guy? He's on this wave as well?

Last time I checked, he is just having people yell and do weird shyt

Who?

Had to type his name on Google and one of the first hits was, "Donald Trump is an alpha male!" The second google search I tried had him caping for Trump, declaring that he's a red pill convert and saying Trump represents "the return of the patriarchy", caping for Alex Jones, and appearing on Jesse Lee Peterson's tv show.

This article reminded me of certain circles where he'd be extremely popular though: :lolbron:

Red Pills and Red Hats | The American Spectator

---

Superstar
Daps
Who?

Had to type his name on Google and one of the first hits was, "Donald Trump is an alpha male!" The second google search I tried had him caping for Trump, declaring that he's a red pill convert and saying Trump represents "the return of the patriarchy", caping for Alex Jones, and appearing on Jesse Lee Peterson's tv show.

This article reminded me of certain circles where he'd be extremely popular though: :lolbron:

Red Pills and Red Hats | The American Spectator

Yeah he flipped! I found him maybe 5 years ago, I wanted to add some more weight to my deadlifts at the time. At that time he never mentioned anything political on his channel but now it seems everyone does.

Seems like it is a thing now to profit off of. Just throw the word Maga around and watch the views pile up.

But at the same time he could of always been a cuck. His wife looks made me question all of his Alpha talk. She is :hhh:

Last edited: