Hodge Twins DNA results are in *results inside*

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I actually thought so too at first but if you watch more of thier vids, especially da ones of dem kinda vlogin, food challenges, and workin out dem shyts is funny.

Dey got like 3-4 different channels too.

They are annoying (the one with the scar), but it's no way you can watch only one of their videos. Some of their personal stories kill me

"I'm not going out like this"

:dead:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
one of em is a cuckold, I remember in a video he said he caught his girl cheating on him in his house and he just watched :mjlol:

I think he said he even jerked off

Edit: It was a HodgeTwins Tru life story, I think
I remember that one :russ:
I used to be like let me watch just one video...2 hours later:francis:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I learned some of the basics when I first started lifting from these guys.

These guys are on anabolic steroids and the bodybuilding routines they use are well known techniques that have been around for decades! :russ:

hodge-twins.jpg

Fake Natural Bodybuilders Have The “Photoshop” Look | NattyOrNot.com

hodge-twins-gynecomastia.jpg

1. The Hodge Twins – From Paint 1.0 to Photoshop 2014.1
The HodgeTwins are probably the most popular ‘natural’ bodybuilders on YouTube. They have 1000s of videos on bodybuilding, gossip and other ‘cosmo’ like mainstream bullshyt. They claim to be natural but the pictures say otherwise. In the past the Hodge Twins looked like normal human beings, but after they started lifting they’ve transformed into muscle machines composed in Photoshop.

In the image below the HodgeTwins show clear cases of gynecomastia and puffy nipples. More likely than not this condition has been caused by the abuse of anabolic steroids.

Top 7 Fake Natural Bodybuilders On YouTube | NattyOrNot.com

Also I guarantee my body looks better than yours now and if you dont agree we can set up a poll playboi :ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:

:rudy: I guarantee it doesn't clown!

:mjlol: Get your fakkit ass outta here :cape: for these goofy frauds as it's clear you don't shyt about real bodybuilding or physique training. :heh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You can get possessed by these nikkas if you watch to many videos at once.

I did and now i tell my wife i wanna explode deeeeep insiiiiiide them sweet walls.

I also reminded her it was her duty to help me bust all kinds of nuts

Putting that mushroom tip in them sugarwalls ... :ohlawd:

They got they're own lexicon.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

:mjlol: Get your fakkit ass outta here :cape: for these goofy frauds as it's clear you don't shyt about real bodybuilding or physique training. :heh:
Didn't even read that nonsense you typed up, cause frankly I don't give a damn. I just told ya slow ass I only learned some of the absolute basics of lifting from these cats, whether they natty or not don't mean shyt to me :heh:

And if you think I actually negged any of those people you are a fukking retard.

Matter fact you a retard either way

And how did I know your p*ssy ASS was gonna deflect and call me a faq to get out of proving your physique is better than mine :mjlol:

Go open up the "Starting Point" Thread in the Gym and ask about BIG THUGBEAR NUMBA SIX, HOE

Then go sit your fairy ass down somewhere till you get swole LITTLE ASS nikka

Westrbook.gif

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Didn't even read that nonsense you typed up, cause frankly I don't give a damn. I just told ya slow ass I only learned some of the absolute basics of lifting from these cats, whether they natty or not don't mean shyt to me :heh:

If you didn't read it, why the fukk did you respond bytch! And mentioning that you got basics of lifting from these cornballs tells me all I need to know fukk nikka!

And if you think I actually negged any of those people you are a fukking retard.

Matter fact you a retard either way

:what:
And how did I know your p*ssy ASS was gonna deflect and call me a faq to get out of proving your physique is better than mine :mjlol:

Check them receipts again![

Go open up the "Starting Point" Thread in the Gym and ask about BIG THUGBEAR NUMBA SIX, HOE

Then go sit your fairy ass down somewhere till you get swole LITTLE ASS nikka

:pachaha::russ: At this hoe nikka claiming "Thug Life" but taking body building advice from two steroid induced dweebs

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited: