Hodge Twins DNA results are in *results inside*

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you didn't read it, why the fukk did you respond bytch! And mentioning that you got basics of lifting from these cornballs tells me all I need to know fukk nikka!

:what:

:pachaha::russ: At this hoe nikka claiming "Thug Life" but taking body building advice from two steroid induced dweebs

hqdefault.jpg
You're real passionate about this :heh:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
They are annoying (the one with the scar), but it's no way you can watch only one of their videos. Some of their personal stories kill me

"I'm not going out like this"

:dead:

The look more "black" in that video..

I wonder why they dont fukk with the fro anymore?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You're real passionate about this :heh:

Quit :cape:. I never liked the Hodge twins & I especially don't like bodybuilders pretending to be natural when they're on juice (nothing wrong with steroids), just keep it real & quit misleading idiots like Thug Life for YouTube ratings. So if you like these dudes, then so be it, you're entitled to your opinion.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Quit :cape:. I never liked the Hodge twins & I especially don't like bodybuilders pretending to be natural when they're on juice (nothing wrong with steroids), just keep it real & quit misleading idiots like Thug Life for YouTube ratings. So if you like these dudes, then so be it, you're entitled to your opinion.

If I'm caping what are you doing.

Just seems like you've been watching them more then you want to admit to have formed such a passionate opinion. You got real estate in here

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Yea thats what I thought nikka :myman:

My shyt already up in the gym thread put up or shutup, thot. :umad:

:russ:

fukk your thread bytch nikka, don't nobody give a fukk about your garbage ass physique fukk boy.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
If I'm caping what are you doing.

Just seems like you've been watching them more then you want to admit to have formed such a passionate opinion.

No, you're the one doing all the caping, as you keep responding like a little groupie in their fan club. I just explained to you I don't fukk with them, point blank. And I don't watch their videos, I know of them because they are widely known & discussed as frauds in the BB community.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No, you're the one doing all the caping, as you keep responding like a little groupie in their fan club. I just explained to you I don't fukk with them, point blank. And I don't watch their videos, I know of them because they are widely known & discussed as frauds in the BB community.
Well they're a brand I like and I don't like the way you dislike the brand and you're responding in a way a troll would when he's thirsty for attention so clearly you want people to respond when you start getting personal.

They suck and you never watch and never fukk with them but you do research to find out how natural their physiques are.

It just sounds weird and you sound like a bytch that needs attention so here you are

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Well they're a brand I like and I don't like the way you dislike the brand and you're responding in a way a troll would when he's thirsty for attention so clearly you want people to respond when you start getting personal.

They suck and you never watch and never duck with them but you do research to find out how natural their physiques are.

It just sounds weird and you sound like a bytch that needs attention so here you are

I don't give a fukk what you like hoe, and your femininity is seeping through the computer. Maybe it's time you change that tampon crammed up your p*ssy.