Bushed
Daps

:childplease:

Say it loud! I'm black & I'm proud! :blessed:

tumblr_mlxghmgexe1qcmny4o1_500.gif

keepemup

Banned
Daps
These guys are on anabolic steroids and the bodybuilding routines they use are well known techniques that have been around for decades! :russ:

hodge-twins.jpg

Fake Natural Bodybuilders Have The “Photoshop” Look | NattyOrNot.com

hodge-twins-gynecomastia.jpg

1. The Hodge Twins – From Paint 1.0 to Photoshop 2014.1
The HodgeTwins are probably the most popular ‘natural’ bodybuilders on YouTube. They have 1000s of videos on bodybuilding, gossip and other ‘cosmo’ like mainstream bullshyt. They claim to be natural but the pictures say otherwise. In the past the Hodge Twins looked like normal human beings, but after they started lifting they’ve transformed into muscle machines composed in Photoshop.

In the image below the HodgeTwins show clear cases of gynecomastia and puffy nipples. More likely than not this condition has been caused by the abuse of anabolic steroids.

Top 7 Fake Natural Bodybuilders On YouTube | NattyOrNot.com

:rudy: I guarantee it doesn't clown!

:mjlol: Get your fakkit ass outta here :cape: for these goofy frauds as it's clear you don't shyt about real bodybuilding or physique training. :heh:
Post makes no sense whatsoever.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You got this crazy physique but we never see you in the gym. Nah I smell that Cac on you boy.

:russ: Stop it loser!

Who in the fukk would go to "Gym"section when there are hundreds of other advanced BB sites with better, more comprehensive info? :mjlol:

And I'm not an attention whore with feminine tendencies like yourself who has to tell everyone on The Coli each & every comment that they do Ju Jitsu! :russell:

Nobody gives a fukk what you do in your private life breh & always trying to stunt online is for people with low self-esteem like yourself. :pachaha:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
These nikkas (?) used to be hilarious back when they sat down, had the intro and constantly got off topic and started cutting into each other

• Dap
Reactions: ADK