Hodge Twins DNA results are in *results inside*

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The jig was up as soon as he folded when I challenged him to prove his physique is better than mine :russ:

All those bodybuilding forum posts yet he aint liftin no weights :dead:
Just another cac fakkit upset over a video they made clowning cacs. Boy a little to furious over a fans of a youtube channel.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
The jig was up as soon as he folded when I challenged him to prove his physique is better than mine :russ:

All those bodybuilding forum posts yet he aint liftin no weights :dead:

Taking bodybuilding advice and giving props to the Hodge twins explains all I need to know about you breh. You ain't nothing but a wet behind the ear teenager who barely got done drinking similac & think because you took some creatine & do a few sets per day you're doing something.

It's different levels to game fukkboy. :jawalrus:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Just another cac fakkit upset over a video they made clowning cacs. Boy a little to furious over a fans of a youtube channel.

You still whining like a teen-age girl because I clowned your idols soft bytch :mjlol:

Take the Hodge twins dikk out your mouth :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You still whining like a teen-age girl because I clowned your idols soft bytch :mjlol:

Take the Hodge twins dikk out your mouth :heh:
Prove your black homo.

You been in here all day talking about dudes you claim to never watch. dikk riding fakkit, that loves the attention.

Now prove youre not a cac though. Thats whats actually important.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
These nikkas are funny as hell

But they too old to act the way they do. They in they 40s :dahell:

these nikkas 40 years old dat shyt cray

what the fukk? they 40? goddamn
full
full
full

p.s. @3Rivers you are the GOAT for these smilies :wow:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Prove your black homo.

You been in here all day talking about dudes you claim to never watch. dikk riding fakkit, that loves the attention.

Now prove youre not a cac though. Thats whats actually important.

Quit trying to divert & sidetrack the convo bytch because i'm clowning your simple ass & exposing you as a nothing but a geek that watches videos geared towards teenagers! :mjlol:

You can check the receipts in regards to ALL my posts trick which clearly show I'm black! :martin::ufdup:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You can get possessed by these nikkas if you watch to many videos at once.

I did and now i tell my wife i wanna explode deeeeep insiiiiiide them sweet walls.

I also reminded her it was her duty to help me bust all kinds of nuts
:damn: one a video turns into 10 everytime .

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Quit trying to divert & sidetrack the convo bytch because i'm clowning your simple ass & exposing you as a nothing but a geek that watches videos geared towards teenagers! :mjlol:

You can check the receipts in regards to ALL my posts trick which clearly show I'm black! :martin::ufdup:
What's wrong with being a geek?

A buff one that knows Brazilian jujitsu bags dimes has a 6 figure income and owns guns.

Not cool? Stop it

I think the one acting like a teenager is you.

Geek? We not in high school anymore. I'd armbar the shyt outta you then watch star wars faggit.

Go play chess, cac nerd. Acting like the goon in the chess club. Just quit.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I think the one acting like a teenager is you.

No, you're the one that's "acting like a teenager!" You got all upset & started throwing a hissy fit because
someone had a difference of opinion than your own. Which is exactly what bytches like yourself do that can't control their emotions

A buff one that knows Brazilian jujitsu bags dimes has a 6 figure income and owns guns.

Geek? We not in high school anymore. I'd armbar the shyt outta you then watch star wars faggit.

:pachaha:Everyone knows you're nothing but the Dragonfly Jones of The Coli, so all your so-called pseudo expertise & juvenile bravado online is nothing but a ruse.

tumblr_mhclvx7XYI1rptdkso1_400.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No, you're the one that's "acting like a teenager!" You got all upset & started throwing a hissy fit because
someone had a difference of opinion than your own. Which is exactly what bytches like yourself do that can't control their emotions

:pachaha:Everyone knows you're nothing but the Dragonfly Jones of The Coli, so all your so-called pseudo expertise & juvenile bravado online is nothing but a ruse.

tumblr_mhclvx7XYI1rptdkso1_400.gif
The only ruse is you being black and in shape. Slob.

I'm just giving you the attention you begged for.