Hitman 6 going back to its roots

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
Its like a season pass you pay $59.99 right now and you will get the content as it is released throughout the year or you can wait until 2017 to get the full game on disc. I also believe they are selling the seasons for $14.99 so you can pay for them as they come out, the intro pack is in the store for that price if you search for it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I liked the beta... graphics are amazing.... :gladbron:

but breaking the game up into pieces and sold like piecemeal...:patrice: I might just cop when the whole thing is finished...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the beta... graphics are amazing.... :gladbron:

but breaking the game up into pieces and sold like piecemeal...:patrice: I might just cop when the whole thing is finished...

Honestly, game is fun but the graphic isn't impressive me, . Looks like 360 ps3 graphic.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Gamers have to be the dumbest consumers on the planet...

The only consumers willing to pay to TEST a product and pay for something that doesn't fukking exist...You have to be a really special kind of stupid if you paid for this "game"...

and why the fukk are they using stiff PS2 animations in a 2016 game?:what:

We asked for the mission structure to go back to what it was in blood money, that doesn't mean you scale back animations and graphics...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gamers have to be the dumbest consumers on the planet...

The only consumers willing to pay to TEST a product and pay for something that doesn't fukking exist...You have to be a really special kind of stupid if you paid for this "game"...

and why the fukk are they using stiff PS2 animations in a 2016 game?:what:

We asked for the mission structure to go back to what it was in blood money, that doesn't mean you scale back animations and graphics...

This. I was confused as fukk with the animation and graphic, I thought this was remastered.