Hitman 6 going back to its roots

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Here's my filthy casual ET playthrough

re watching it, I think the rust was showing, I forgot you have to approach from behind (nh) the plan itself was fine though

Lol. That targets security broke your focus.

Are their Opportunities for elusive targets?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wtf. How much rather poison does it take to kill somebody. I gave this faggit some rat poison at the bar and he went to the bathroom to vomit then acted like he was about to leave before I ko'd his ass and broke his neck.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Wtf. How much rather poison does it take to kill somebody. I gave this faggit some rat poison at the bar and he went to the bathroom to vomit then acted like he was about to leave before I ko'd his ass and broke his neck.
Rat poison isn't lethal in this game, it Just gives you the opportunity to get your target in a bathroom or other secluded place.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Quick question about this game, does it even have a story or do you just go from target to target killing people?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You unlock lethal poison with level 10 mastery of Sapienza according to the wiki, I never really paid attention to which unlocks came when
I need my tools. :birdman:

Shout out to the posters that have been keeping this thread alive. This thread being sub 200 posts is :sean_:
This shyt bout to get revitalized. It is criminal. I would a copped sooner but I wasn't sold on the episode concept and I'll probably wait for all of season 2 to be released before I cop that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Was that part of the plan? Or some casual fatalities? :picard:
Supposed to drop a huge light fixture on the mark while he's on stage. I anticipated 3 fatalities including the mark.

Something went wrong. :snoop:

Gotta figure out how to only have him on stage