Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I can't even begin to understand how Dixon gets cut yet Heath still has a place on this team.
Actually its kind of easy to understand they like Heath on special teams and I don't know if Dixon plays it or is any good at it. Now could they find better on st I don't know but that's why he's still for now

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Actually its kind of easy to understand they like Heath on special teams and I don't know if Dixon plays it or is any good at it. Now could they find better on st I don't know but that's why he's still for now
they just picked up safety cj spillman who is a special teams demon. heath is expendable.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
they just picked up safety cj spillman who is a special teams demon. heath is expendable.
Oh didn't know that just was comparing Heath to Dixon. If they cut Heath I won't care but guess they think since he been here he got the experience edge hopefully he can make the ps.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Brehs Dixon may clear waivers and we can then put him on the practice squad. Apparently he was a "knucklehead"
He wasn't a knuckle head but he was the perfect person to make an example out of. He showed up a few minutes later for practice. He sat out the whole 2nd preseason game. He made comments about not caring about delivering big hits cause he's out there playing ball, they flipped it into a maturity/accountability thing. I don't understand how you give up on someone that can literally impact the game with a tackle so easy when you got bums competing with him.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
He wasn't a knuckle head but he was the perfect person to make an example out of. He showed up a few minutes later for practice. He sat out the whole 2nd preseason game. He made comments about not caring about delivering big hits cause he's out there playing ball, they flipped it into a maturity/accountability thing. I don't understand how you give up on someone that can literally impact the game with a tackle so easy when you got bums competing with him.

U aint lying breh..

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I wanted Dixon on this team bad.. Teams take on the personality of the coach. Garrett ol soft spoken mild mannered man and our team reflects that.. so thats why we keep the Heaths of the world.. soft as butter as mentality and Im pissed

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
they cut ahmad dixon. led the team in tackles during the preseason and they cut him.
Just heard on talkin cowboys he might have been cut cause he was late to practice on Monday. If that's true what do y'all got to say now? If true you can't be a fringe player being late for practice after already doing the same thing a few weeks ago.