Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Jerry Jones shade to the GOAT coach (Jimmy Johnson) on Outside the Lines this morning:beli:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
They need their token white safety to keep around with Matt Johnson's fragile ass unable to ever take the field.
I've been trying to say this without saying it on CZ the last few days. Brad Sham on the radio broadcasts talks about him like he's his son. He's gotten in good with some people.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why isn't the Dez contract done?
Don't know don't care he ain't leaving so its really just :yeshrug: to me. Now if I'm wrong and he leaves then ill be more than worried but for now nah.

I've been trying to say this without saying it on CZ the last few days. Brad Sham on the radio broadcasts talks about him like he's his son. He's gotten in good with some people.
Yall some paranoid nikkas I swear. I'm pretty sure we don't have a "token" white boy safety spot lol. Dude stunk but before him in the recent history I don't even remember a white safety. Could be wrong though.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know don't care he ain't leaving so its really just :yeshrug: to me. Now if I'm wrong and he leaves then ill be more than worried but for now nah.

Yall some paranoid nikkas I swear. I'm pretty sure we don't have a "token" white boy safety spot lol. Dude stunk but before him in the recent history I don't even remember a white safety. Could be wrong though.
I told y'all Dez with a franchise tag is season suicide. Soon as he get injured he'll make business decisions. And I won't blame him