Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
We beatin the 49ers breh. Or will come damn close. Everyone has dismissed us this season. The team generally does well when it's back is against the wall. Bring on next Sunday :obama:

Agreed, especially with the suspensions the Niners are racking up. I would feel more comfortable if this was a road game, though...

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I told y'all Dez with a franchise tag is season suicide. Soon as he get injured he'll make business decisions. And I won't blame him
Dez ain't going anywhere. I have 0 concerns about his contract situation. It'll get done when it gets done. There's no potential LeBron fukkery here.

Dude is DFW born and raised. He would never in a million years leave the Cowboys to go play for any other franchise when the difference is only $2-3mil annually AT BEST. Cowboys will give him a truckload of money, just behind Calvin and Fitz. I could see it if we offered like $60mil and some other team offered him $80+, but it's not coming down to that.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Don't know don't care he ain't leaving so its really just :yeshrug: to me. Now if I'm wrong and he leaves then ill be more than worried but for now nah.

Yall some paranoid nikkas I swear. I'm pretty sure we don't have a "token" white boy safety spot lol. Dude stunk but before him in the recent history I don't even remember a white safety. Could be wrong though.
shedep.. ..i just want to know why they keep this guy around if he can't tackle, cover, do anything but play special teams. there are clear upgrades available on the waiver wire right now but they insist on keeping this scrub around. when we have no clear and understandable reasons why they are doing something then we have to start assuming ulterior motives are involved.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
shedep.. ..i just want to know why they keep this guy around if he can't tackle, cover, do anything but play special teams. there are clear upgrades available on the waiver wire right now but they insist on keeping this scrub around. when we have no clear reasons why then we have to start assuming ulterior motives are involved.
I guess but he was cheap and chances are whoever they brought in wasn't going to be shyt. Its just y'all exhausting the white cat shyt on him. Now if it was a Tebow type I'd understand but even white cats shytting on dude so that can't be part of the reason IMO. That's why I said what I said. I mean he off the team now so that's all that counts lol

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
shedep.. ..i just want to know why they keep this guy around if he can't tackle, cover, do anything but play special teams. there are clear upgrades available on the waiver wire right now but they insist on keeping this scrub around. when we have no clear reasons why then we have to start assuming ulterior motives are involved.
He plays the game the right way :skip:
He's a cerebral player :skip:
He comes from a rich football background :skip:
He's not the most athletically gifted player, but he makes up for it with his hard work :skip:
Tremendous character, no off-the-field issues :skip:
A true leader, a guy you can build around :skip:

:mjpls:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I guess but he was cheap and chances are whoever they brought in wasn't going to be shyt. Its just y'all exhausting the white cat shyt on him. Now if it was a Tebow type I'd understand but even white cats shytting on dude so that can't be part of the reason IMO. That's why I said what I said. I mean he off the team now so that's all that counts lol
i dont think it's the white thing as much as it is the goodie goodie try hard overachiever thing garrett seems infatuated with. i'll never forgive them for drafting caleb mcsurdy right before vontaze burfict b/c they loved mcsurdy's "intangibles". :smh:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He plays the game the right way :skip:
He's a cerebral player :skip:
He comes from a rich football background :skip:
He's not the most athletically gifted player, but he makes up for it with his hard work :skip:
Tremendous character, no off-the-field issues :skip:
A true leader, a guy you can build around :skip:

:mjpls:
you forgot "coach on the field". :skip:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i dont think it's the white thing as much as it is the goodie goodie try hard overachiever thing garrett seems infatuated with. i'll never forgive them for drafting caleb mcsurdy right before vontaze burfict b/c they loved mcsurdy's "intangibles". :smh:
Ok I can ride with the goodie goodie stuff but you know on here damn near everything gets turned into a race thing. I wasn't riding with that angle but this one I can see