Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Calm down, the O-line is fine they just had a bad game. I swear we have the most panicky fan base in sports, the starting D looked decent and special teams was much improved. The only bad were the penalties and play calling. Romo was at fault for 2 of those sacks and he looked a little fidgety on 3rd downs.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Calm down, the O-line is fine they just had a bad game. I swear we have the most panicky fan base in sports, the starting D looked decent and special teams was much improved. The only bad were the penalties and play calling. Romo was at fault for 2 of those sacks and he looked a little fidgety on 3rd downs.
I think its online messageboard fans in general. Cats be switching up the flow from one play to the next. One play player A is :blessed: next fukking play he is:beli:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are we seeing so many two point conversion attempts this preseason. Because they move the extra point back ten yards? Will we see more two point conversions attempts during the regular season?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feels like I've seen more holding penalties on tyron smith this preseason than all of last season. But it's foolish to worry about the oline. It's solicited because we know who will be plz tarting where come the regular season.

Be it depth, performance, or injuries we still don't know what i'll starting defensive line will look like. Hell we not even sure what the entire front seven will look like. Looks like durant might play our strong outside linebacker and carter might stay at the will spot with McClain at mike

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The nfl is playing a dangerous game witb these penalties, they're making the game slower and less enjoyable. Babe Laufenberg said teams have been averaging 25 a game so far this preseason.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The nfl is playing a dangerous game witb these penalties, they're making the game slower and less enjoyable. Babe Laufenberg said teams have been averaging 25 a game so far this preseason.
The penalties were already overkill before the commissioner upped the ante this offseason.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
They're tryna make a big deal out of what Dixon did/said :smh: I hope he makes the team.

I think the offense was toned down. Garrett kept mentioning not wanting to show our hand so I think the offense was on "ask madden" mode.

Defensively....

:heh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They're tryna make a big deal out of what Dixon did/said :smh: I hope he makes the team.

I think the offense was toned down. Garrett kept mentioning not wanting to show our hand so I think the offense was on "ask madden" mode.

Defensively....

:heh:
Starting D gave up 3pts, as for Dixon love the attitude but can't make those kind of mistakes on 3rd down.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Starting D gave up 3pts, as for Dixon love the attitude but can't make those kind of mistakes on 3rd down.
Post game he was like, "I'm not saying that I don't care but I'm playing ball...if I got fined every week...it is what it is...Im playing bal" They were having a field day with it on a local show here (105.3) saying they don't like his attitude and that he needs to be more accountable :snoop:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Patmon :whoo:

Bruce Carter playing with more confidence :whoo:

Dwayne Harris top 3 returner in the league :whoo: