Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always knew this team would be in good shape once the team was turned over to Dez. There was a quote from Cole Beasley saying anyone on the team would play hard for Dez.

I was re-watching #22 HOF speech earlier this week. dez embodies all the characteristics of what it meant to be a Cowboy in those days

You don't know how bad I've waited for that to happen. Romo, Witten, ware, braidie James, Sean lee. All nice quiet guys. Ill roll with Dez, Demarco, and whoever on defense that wants to turn up. I heard low key the oline goonin

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This post almsot made me buy a authentic Dez :wow:
But I aint got no discount codes :shaq2:
Still rockin my replica Dez from rookie season. Was planning on getting an authentic Thanksgiving joint of D. Ware this year, but :stopitslime:

I have 0 expectations from Claiborne this season or any other upcoming season. He's been complete ass so far these last 2 years. I've already chalked him up as being a bust. Anything he provides us with from here on out I'll just view as a bonus. Obviously I hope he can live up to 6th overall pick billing, and at this point I hope he can just be a serviceable #2 corner, but I'm not counting on shyt anymore.

How's Terrance Williams, though? I never watched much Big-12 football back in his Baylor days, and last year he had a couple good moments, but also did dumb shyt like fumbling on the 1-yard line and probably costing us the game. Does he have 1,000 yard potential? Is he a legit #2? Does he get separation or run routes well? I literally know nothing about Terrance...

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You don't know how bad I've waited for that to happen. Romo, Witten, ware, braidie James, Sean lee. All nice quiet guys. Ill roll with Dez, Demarco, and whoever on defense that wants to turn up. I heard low key the oline goonin
Zack Martin already drove Sean Lee into the ground tearing ole boy's ACL in non-contact practice drills :demonic:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still rockin my replica Dez from rookie season. Was planning on getting an authentic Thanksgiving joint of D. Ware this year, but :stopitslime:

I have 0 expectations from Claiborne this season or any other upcoming season. He's been complete ass so far these last 2 years. I've already chalked him up as being a bust. Anything he provides us with from here on out I'll just view as a bonus. Obviously I hope he can live up to 6th overall pick billing, and at this point I hope he can just be a serviceable #2 corner, but I'm not counting on shyt anymore.

How's Terrance Williams, though? I never watched much Big-12 football back in his Baylor days, and last year he had a couple good moments, but also did dumb shyt like fumbling on the 1-yard line and probably costing us the game. Does he have 1,000 yard potential? Is he a legit #2? Does he get separation or run routes well? I literally know nothing about Terrance...

I'm not as high on Terrance as others. I need to see more. He's overrated in the fanbase IMO

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
brehs, what Claiborne is showing is nice but lets not act like he wouldn't have been called for PI on 3 of those 4 plays he "won" against T.Dubz :comeon:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
797093681.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:Man im a damn fool for actually trying to figure out who the hell jersey she was wearing. I was starting to get frustrated knowing that i don't recollect a # 4 carter season.

I'm fiending for some cowboy football. I been hitting the gym since spring to get my health right for these jokers. Watching these nigguh's the past few years couldn't have been good for my health.

Last edited:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:snoop:Min a fool for actually trying to figure out who the hell jersey she was wearing. I was starting to get frustrated knowing that irony recollect a # 4 carter season.

I'm fiending for some cowboy football. I been hitting the gym since spring to get my health right for these jokers. Watching these nigguh's the past few years couldn't have been good for my health.
:dead: Dawg cowboy fans know whats up lol... I eat super healthy leading up to the season because I know that emotionally these niccas take years off my life :pachaha: I might hit the gym heavy too next time

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:Min a fool for actually trying to figure out who the hell jersey she was wearing. I was starting to get frustrated knowing that irony recollect a # 4 carter season.

Im not ready for the fukkery breh. Dont kno if my body can take another week 17 meltdown :sadcam:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the heck brehs I was getting hype about Claiborne you mean to tell me he's just holding? :snoop:

and yes I've started doing my daily exercises :pachaha: