Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I think they've been a better team than us so far because of their defense. They have a semblance of pass rush and are more than serviceable on defense.

We have an o-line, Murrary, Dez, and Romo. They have an o-line, Cobb, Nelson, Lacy, and Rodgers. I think they're both the top 2 offenses going into the postseason.

But they have Guion, Peppers, Matthews, Shields, Williams, and Burnett. I think they have much better players peppered throughout their 11 than we do.

I like McClain and Scandrick. Some weeks Carr. Crawford has shown flashes, and Carter has played surprisingly well recently. The rest make me uneasy, at best.

Still a winnable game, tho.

Exactly the way I feel. We have to jump out on them quick if possible. Take ball first and score or kickoff and stop em first possession. I think we're a big momentum team, so early success gives the play(read: defense) a jolt. Think it's on them to create a pressure, sack, or turnover to pull it out, good thing is they've shown this season that they're capable

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs im scared of what rogers gon do to this defense mayne.. :snoop:

We better hold the fukking ball ALL GAME 40:00 time of possession, dont give that man rogers the ball :mjcry:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Rodgers dealing with a "slight tear" and "significant strain" on his left calf.

News just broke a few minutes ago. I honestly thought GB was just playing it up leading to the game.

Looks like he actually might be playing handicapped :leon:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop

News just broke a few minutes ago. I honestly thought GB was just playing it up leading to the game.

chicken-eating-dance-o.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Linebackers have to show up. This game will be make or break for Rolandos future here. I see some Mike Jenkins/miles austin in that boys heart sometime like i know he about to go chill or just want to chill. If he had crawfords motor, he'd be perfect. He has so much talent and skill but he be lookin like he be going through the motions out there in the field. Him and carter be having me feel that way. I feel like theyre so talented that the game and position just comes so easy for them, that when things dont go their way they get down on themselves. Both of them can be great mike's. But their motors are a serious question mark. But imo theyre the two best atheltrs we have on our team besides MAYBE Dez.

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
@dtownreppin Pay attention to Lawrence this week when he's in the game rushing. He usually rushes inside for whatever reason. (surprised to him go outside to get the game ending sack using a quick &powerful move) Just keep ya eye onhim

Breh how we gon resign him mayne? i need that Rolando-Lee combo in my life next year :mjcry:
Don't forget about Hitchens.

I'm thinking something like Doomsday :damn:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We better send at least 5 rushers at least 40% of the defensive snaps. I smell blood in the backfield. I dont feel no sympathy for these teams with their injuries or suspensions. We been on the negative of that shyt for so long when it came time for these big games.

Im loving the road we have to take to get to the superbowl

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

"Slight tear" of the calf muscle eh? :mjlol:

MY nikka ROMO BEEN PLAYING WITH A BROKEN FREAKIN BACK. A FRACTURED SPINE. AND THIS nikka TRYNA WHINE ABOUT HIS CALF?

full

:shaq:
rodgers.gif

MouzoneSmile.gif

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We better send at least 5 rushers at least 40% of the defensive snaps. I smell blood in the backfield. I dont feel no sympathy for these teams with their injuries or suspensions. We been on the negative of that shyt for so long when it came time for these big games.

Im loving the road we have to take to get to the superbowl

This is the best GB offensive line since AROd became the starter

Cowboys blitzing isn't a good idea since #12 is great vs it

But sitting back and playing coverage means he has time. I think inevitably they will play two deep which means a lot of Lacy

And he tore that muscle vs DET. It's old news that the media is bringing up to add drama. :comeon:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
“Nothing has really changed,” Williams said. “I’m still running the routes, the way I’ve always run my routes. I think Tony [Romo] is just taking a few more chances deep than he was before.”

The Cowboys need Williams because he stretches the offense like no other player on the roster. In the past four games, he has receptions of 53, 51 and 76 yards (while drawing pass interference penalties of 26 and 40) and scoring four touchdowns.

That's my number 2 SOLIDIFIED WR :to:

edit: So selfless

The one thing that never disappeared from Williams’ repertoire was his blocking. He’s a good blocker at the point of attack, but he’s an outstanding downfield blocker. On several occasions this season, Williams has sprinted downfield and made a key block on a run by DeMarco Murray.

“Coach [Art] Briles taught me at Baylor that the more you block, the more it helps the passing game,” Williams said. “When you make the other team pay attention in the box, it opens up things in the passing game. It works both ways.”