Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rolando, dez, brent, both safeties, the entire oline....these are the key players tomorrow. our safeties scare me to death against arod.

I think A-Rod is more hurt than what Green Bay is letting out.

It's going to be hard for him to throw if he can't plant one of his legs.

Even if they give him a shot in the calf. He still need to have feeling in that leg to plant into the grass.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Even if they give him a shot in the calf. He still need to have feeling in that leg to plant into the grass.
im thinking the opposite. i think he's a bit of a drama queen. aikman said on the radio that he played fine with the injury. glazer just said a few minutes ago said rodgers would be 100%. i dont expect him to be any different from normal.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
im thinking the opposite. i think he's a bit of a drama queen. aikman said on the radio that he played fine with the injury. glazer just said a few minutes ago said rodgers would be 100%. i dont expect him to be any different from normal.
No way. A calf injury does not as quick for a player to be 100%.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Rodgers had no problem throwing on a better D with his calf being worse then what it is right now. No pass rush and no secondary = recipe for disaster. Dude is gonna sit in that pocket all day long.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is an all hands on deck game. Worry about your concussion after the game my nikkas. We gotta be the fukkin toughest group these bytch nikkas seen all year. Lacy gotta FEEL us. Jordy and Cobb have to feel us. I have faith that well be the most physical team. That's what this round is all about.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much. I ain't believing that calf injury. They better go into the game like he's 100% because he's gonna be playing like it.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rodgers had no problem throwing on a better D with his calf being worse then what it is right now. No pass rush and no secondary = recipe for disaster. Dude is gonna sit in that pocket all day long.
Stafford thought he had all day too until DLaw and Spencer punched him in his shyt. Rodgers only got his heart tested in the playoffs twice which was by a physical San Fran team. We may not be talented but we're physical. Bring that fukk shyt across the middle

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much. I ain't believing that calf injury. They better go into the game like he's 100% because he's gonna be playing like it.
By this time nikkas should know our motto. We focus on us. Nobody changing shyt for Rodgers. We gonna do what we been doing all year. we gonna go in their house and take the ball away from them like we led the league doing. like McCain said THE DEFENSE WORKS. let's go