Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Behold! We dine in the faces of our enemies. Cowboys graciously gifting us a beautiful present for Christmas. And keep us feasting in the new year. We are here to fight. Like Ali vs Foreman, or Rocky v. Apollo II, we don't hang our heads until the final whistle blows. The fat lady is taking the day off! But we will not! We follow the Dallas Cowboys and hold these truths to be self-evident that the SwagBoyz are Americas team and no man is our equal. GO, YOU DALLAS COWBOYS, GO!

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Detroit had over a quarter to get past 20. :sas1:

But blame a p.i call :sas2:
Basically and didn't they have about 3 qtrs to get more than 20pts after having a 14-0 lead?

Edit: You know what else. Boys fans I noticed at least for tonight we don't have nikkas talking shyt. Thanks Cowboys for silencing these coli haters for one night.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great game but wilcox need to chill. Dude is always the first defender to criticize other defenders when they mess up. Ive seen it far too often. He only been average his own damn self this seasin and thats beung generous. Hes always in the middle of something involing this team. I bet he has to be the least favorite player on the team if voted by other cowboys players

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically and didn't they have about 3 qtrs to get more than 20pts after having a 14-0 lead?

Edit: You know what else. Boys fans I noticed at least for tonight we don't have nikkas talking shyt. Thanks Cowboys for silencing these coli haters for one night.
You can wear that cowboys gears proudly and bravely in Philly week without consequences bruh.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

went into the 3rd up 17-7 only managed to get close enough to try a field goal once :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
went into the 3rd up 17-7 only managed to get close enough to try a field goal once :mjlol:
Exactly now everybody boo booing when Dallas was getting fukked left and right in the first half on calls. They have no one to blame but theirselves same as us if we would have lost