Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeremy Mincey, whose late arrival did not go unnoticed. As he hustled over to where his defensive mates were already set to work, Orlando Scandrick yelled out, quite loudly, "F&#% Mincey. Same time every day. We say we want to be good."
http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2014...p-report-practice-number-ten-depleted-defense

Yo one thing about camp this year is the high accountability. I never seen so much acountability. I'm loving it but I'm not loving that Mincey is being lazy. Make an example outta him if he keep it up.

It's a lot of leadership being shown this tc. I think we'll be ok this season.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2014...p-report-practice-number-ten-depleted-defense

Yo one thing about camp this year is the high accountability. I never seen so much acountability. I'm loving it but I'm not loving that Mincey is being lazy. Make an example outta him if he keep it up.

It's a lot of leadership being shown this tc. I think we'll be ok this season.
True a lot of ppl are stepping up and calling folks out which I like. Plus the defense has a big a$$ chip on their shoulder this season, not sure how much it will help but I'm happy to hear they're mad about what happened to them last season.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im only 20 dawg :to:

I became a fan with quincy carter breh... quincy carter :to:

i aint seen no superbowls my nikka :to:

It's okay breh. I'm probably one of the few that think Quincy Carter wasn't that bad if you factor in the offense he had to work with in comparison to Romo (yeah, Quincy had his issues on and off the field). Shyt, I'm probably one few Cowboy heads up here that had memories of this franchise before the Superbowl wins in the 90's :flabbynsick:.

N!ggas forget that we had Tony Banks playing some snaps and Don't forget about the Drew Henson experiment :heh:.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's okay breh. I'm probably one of the few that think Quincy Carter wasn't that bad if you factor in the offense he had to work with in comparison to Romo (yeah, Quincy had his issues on and off the field). Shyt, I'm probably one few Cowboy heads up here that had memories of this franchise before the Superbowl wins in the 90's :flabbynsick:.

N!ggas forget that we had Tony Banks playing some snaps and Don't forget about the Drew Henson experiment :heh:.
Nigguh's forget the Ryan leaf starts. That's when I knew Jerruh was a problem....yep that made it official.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nigguh's forget the Ryan leaf starts. That's when I knew Jerruh was a problem....yep that made it official.

Fans always talking about the QB carousel....but what about the rbs since Emmitt?: Troy Hambrick :mjlol:, Eddie George :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:, Aveion Cason :krs:, Ritchie Anderson :smugfavre: (probably Quincy's most reliable back), Julius Jones :youngsabo:, Felix Jones :snoop:, Marion Barber started out :whoo: and ended up :patrice:.

Had a few misses on Wrs: Quincy Morgan, Joey Galloway (gave up picks :dwillhuh:), Peerless Price :skip:, Roy Williams:why:.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fans always talking about the QB carousel....but what about the rbs since Emmitt?: Troy Hambrick :mjlol:, Eddie George :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:, Aveion Cason :krs:, Ritchie Anderson :smugfavre: (probably Quincy's most reliable back), Julius Jones :youngsabo:, Felix Jones :snoop:, Marion Barber started out :whoo: and ended up :patrice:.

Had a few misses on Wrs: Quincy Morgan, Joey Galloway (gave up picks :dwillhuh:), Peerless Price :skip:, Roy Williams:why:.

i can't even be mad at barber duke was a monster, he just got worn down :manny:

Not his fault jerry give horrible contracts :manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i can't even be mad at barber duke was a monster, he just got worn down :manny:

Not his fault jerry give horrible contracts :manny:

How did he get worn down when he never had over 300 carries in a season :dahell: The most carries he ever had was 234. He only had over 200 carries 3 times. Parcells drafted Barber to be a 3rd down back. Dallas overpaid him and then instead of drafting a franchise back like a chris Johnson or ray rice, the draft a back up in felix jones. :snoop:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
How did he get worn down when he never had over 300 carries in a season :dahell: The most carries he ever had was 234. He only had over 200 carries 3 times. Parcells drafted Barber to be a 3rd down back. Dallas overpaid him and then instead of drafting a franchise back like a chris Johnson or ray rice, the draft a back up in felix jones. :snoop:
Or Jamal Charles....

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Marion Barber ran like marshawn lynch except he was human unlike whatever marshawn is :yeshrug:

as for the drafting and bad contracts... Cowboys gon Cowboy :manny: