Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Daps
What does that got to do with yo team tho?

I swear this the Cowboys season thread. You fukk nigggas gotta congregate somewhere else

Breh. People come into Pats threads with their opinion all the time. When you got it good people will come with their opinions, feel privileged breh! My first time here :jawalrus:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Breh. People come into Pats threads with their opinion all the time. When you got it good people will come with their opinions, feel privileged breh! My first time here :jawalrus:
Well I hope this neg teaches you a lesson about coming in this thread. We don't play that 'roun these parts. Take care na, ya hear

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well I hope this neg teaches you a lesson about coming in this thread. We don't play that 'roun these parts. Take care na, ya hear
Basically we not even in the same fukking conference FOH until we play them next year.

Edit: @VBM Suh suspended

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
which means they dont have a good defense. :dahell:

Good defenses dont let teams hang 50+ on them.
Fair enough. I mean Philly didn't score an offensive touchdown against SF but it was still a good offense. I still don't consider Philly having a bad defense though. The front seven was a monster.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
ask @Turk3 if thats me or not. Already had her holding a sign with his name on it since he thought it was me too. U know,it isnt impossible for ones spouse to log on the internet and join a forum.
Witchcraft and sorcery don't impress me sir. Its not impossible but who does really does it? Best case scenario if you telling the truth having your "chick" take up your battles is sucker shyt to me you supposed to be the man :yeshrug:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Witchcraft and sorcery don't impress me sir. Its not impossible but who does really does it? Best case scenario if you telling the truth having your "chick" take up your battles is sucker shyt to me you supposed to be the man :yeshrug:

she aint taking up my battles. :beli:

u gonna act like i dont have access to her account? :comeon: