Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
2015 :lupe:

12-4 at worse. I got two against the Skins, split the Giants/philly. Sweep the south. Seattle at home. Jets, Buffalo and Miami are food.

LANDOVER, Maryland -- With their first-place finish in the NFC East in 2014, the Dallas Cowboys will play the Seattle Seahawks at AT&T Stadium and Green Bay Packers on the road in 2015.

The Cowboys’ 2015 schedule includes four teams that have qualified for the 2014 playoffs.

In addition to their division foes, the Cowboys will host the Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers,New England Patriots and New York Jets at Arlington, Texas. They will play at the New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins.

If the Thanksgiving Day schedule follows the normal plan, then the Cowboys would play either the Patriots or Jets.

The NFL will release the dates and times for the 2015 schedule next spring.

Last edited:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Lions bout to get that ass lit up :win:

And if that fat nikka Suh step on my man Tony's ankles we gon have words :birdman:

Ben & Skin have been slurping off Z-Martin all season, saying he's got that nastiness on the O-line. Gonna need to see it against Suh & Co. :birdman:

EDIT: If Suh plays...:lupe:

Last edited:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
:mjlol:

In reality,the Cowboys havent beaten one good team aside from SEA. Havent seen one elite QB(unless u consider Luck elite even though his team was depleted with injuries) and have played only one legit top defense all year long (SF was trash this year and Rams are the Rams).

Wait until u face a team that has a defense and an offense and see how well you guys do :sas2:

Yeah much of this is false. I would definitely consider the Eagles a good team and although it's still sanchez, they still were an offense that could score in 30 ppg so I would consider that a team that has a defense and an offense. The Rams, Cardinals, and Seahawks have great defenses and Dallas scored 30 or more on all of them except Arizona and that was without Romo.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Also injured in the Washington game was defensive tackle Henry Melton.

Defensive tackle Henry Melton suffered a left knee injury and did not play in the second half. It is the same knee in which he tore his anterior cruciate ligament last year. Coach Jason Garrett and Jones were not sure of the severity.

:sadbron:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yeah much of this is false. I would definitely consider the Eagles a good team and although it's still sanchez, they still were an offense that could score in 30 ppg so I would consider that a team that has a defense and an offense. The Rams, Cardinals, and Seahawks have great defenses and Dallas scored 30 or more on all of them except Arizona and that was without Romo.

dude just said Philly has a defense :dead:

They ranked 28th in the league