Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
dawg, you said all we had was romo dez and demarco. No sense in responding to your stupidity anymore.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
and? u gonna act like Rodgers aint been pulled out early in games 5 times this year?

We also have two WR's with 1,000+ yards (Nelson with 1500). All u have is Dez,Romo and Demarco. But some how the Cowboys have a better offense :mjlol:

I forgot what kind of fans im talking with

Nobody cares bout what yall did... end of the day, yall lost 4 times.. lol

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
dawg, you said all we had was romo dez and demarco. No sense in responding to your stupidity anymore.
And u nikkas actually think Dallas is some magical offensive juggernaut that lions never seen before. Dumb posts get dumb replies :manny:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
mike mccarthy is 9-1 coming off a bye week. best in the history of the nfl. :sadbron:

i remember Andy Reid being undefeated after bye weeks.

i remember seattle only suffering 1 loss at home in the Russel Wilson era

i remember the last 4 teams that had an undefeated road record went onto the SB.

games are played on sundays breh

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
i remember Andy Reid being undefeated after bye weeks.

i remember seattle only suffering 1 loss at home in the Russel Wilson era

i remember the last 4 teams that had an undefeated road record went onto the SB.

games are played on sundays breh
Some of them are played on Thursdays, Saturdays, and Mondays tho :sas2:

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
I see u have no argument. Numbers dont lie. Stats dont lie. You thought u had me cuz Romo was out a game and a half but failed to realized Rodgers missed like 5 quarters of play this year. But u go ahead though and think the Lions havent seen an offense as good as yours (even thought they played us and the Pats) :mjlol:

In reality,the Cowboys havent beaten one good team aside from SEA. Havent seen one elite QB(unless u consider Luck elite even though his team was depleted with injuries) and have played only one legit top defense all year long (SF was trash this year and Rams are the Rams).

Wait until u face a team that has a defense and an offense and see how well you guys do :sas2:

Stfu fakkit. We're 12-4. Negged.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Pay these naysaying heathens no heed. SwagBoyz got a great team and can hang with and beat every team