Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Cowboys are tailored for Det breh. They can get to Romo w/ 4 or 5 men and drop dudes in coverage. And Dallas sux @ home. Megatron vs that secondary :lupe: Lions will be the best team Dal has played in over a month

Game was outside in Lambeau :comeon:
Whats good with this they suck at home chick shyt aka you don't know what the fukk your talking about shyt. Outside of the Skins everybody else we lost too is decent and had over 10 wins (except 49ers). Its like cats just run with espn talking points and don't even do no other research just go quoting like parrots. It usually hasn't worked out that good for dudes just sending 4/5 rushers most of the game so

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Whats good with this they suck at home chick shyt aka you don't know what the fukk your talking about shyt. Outside of the Skins everybody else we lost too is decent and had over 10 wins (except 49ers). Its like cats just run with espn talking points and don't even do no other research just go quoting like parrots. It usually hasn't worked out that good for dudes just sending 4/5 rushers most of the game so

shyt up, Poindexter :birdman:

They struggle @ home since that place has been built.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suh could get suspended

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/28/mccarthy-calls-suh-step-on-rodgers-ridiculous/

B5-5POMCAAAHfud.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Detriot is to inconsistent and can't run the ball...

shyt megatron isn't even megatron anymore...he calvin now...

And if Suh isn't playing...with Farley probably still out with his knee issue Detriot has no chance...

No way they suspend Suh for a playoff game though...

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the boys gave us an amazing season. I was chilling with a friend (falcons fan). Predicting the season. I said the boys would go 11-5 and there would be no way possible for them to go less than 8-8 pleasant surprise. My boy had the falcons going 12-4 :russ: and he was dumb confident. Good year to be a Cowboys fan.:blessed: Best Rb best Receiver, QB and O-line IMHO. :blessed:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You guys scored 19 more points than us and 64 more yards than us with Romo missing a game and a half :camby:

and? u gonna act like Rodgers aint been pulled out early in games 5 times this year?

We also have two WR's with 1,000+ yards (Nelson with 1500). All u have is Dez,Romo and Demarco. But some how the Cowboys have a better offense :mjlol:

I forgot what kind of fans im talking with

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
and? u gonna act like Rodgers aint been pulled out early in games 5 times this year?

We also have two WR's with 1,000+ yards (Nelson with 1500). All u have is Dez,Romo and Demarco. But some how the Cowboys have a better offense :mjlol:

I forgot what kind of fans im talking with
:troll:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

I see u have no argument. Numbers dont lie. Stats dont lie. You thought u had me cuz Romo was out a game and a half but failed to realized Rodgers missed like 5 quarters of play this year. But u go ahead though and think the Lions havent seen an offense as good as yours (even thought they played us and the Pats) :mjlol:

In reality,the Cowboys havent beaten one good team aside from SEA. Havent seen one elite QB(unless u consider Luck elite even though his team was depleted with injuries) and have played only one legit top defense all year long (SF was trash this year and Rams are the Rams).

Wait until u face a team that has a defense and an offense and see how well you guys do :sas2: