Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Wrong lol. I'm going to make it quite simple unless both Ari and Sea end up at 11-5 chances of us getting a bye are slim and I mean slim. If that doesn't happen like before we will lose because of a 3 way tie. Same situation just happened when we weren't in the playoffs a few weeks ago y'all forgot that quickly lol?

Edit: For everybody's future reference there is no head to head between 3 teams unless they all played each other or some shyt like that.
Yeah, you right.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2014...amp-cowboys-third-seed-in-nfc-first-round-bye
Dallas could get a bye in the first round, depending on how things play out in the Sunday night game between Seattle and Arizona. A Cardinals win locks Dallas into the third seed, unless next week's game between the Packers and Lions ends in a tie. If Seattle wins Sunday night, Dallas' hopes for a bye rest with a win over Washington and losses from both Arizona and Seattle in Week 17, or a tie between Green Bay and Detroit.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

Burh, I never watched one of this niggga videos before but there was so much swag in that one.

The fact that he never said a word :wow:

Sippin red wine like an Italian boss :wow:

Lip syncing some of the words to the songs :wow:

Sittin in front of that old ass piano :wow:

Shyt was funny as hell to me....or it could be these beers
stevieray.gif

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Romo's pass have been looking extra smooth this month. We getting a lil push in defensive line and Brent should be ready by the postseason. Twill finally had a good game.
Last week was a good game for him asd well. We showed that he would still be targeted. He drew big flags and keeps others from being doubled. There's a lot that goes into having a good game.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Burh, I never watched one of this niggga videos before but there was so much swag in that one.

The fact that he never said a word :wow:

Sippin red wine like an Italian boss :wow:

Lip syncing some of the words to the songs :wow:

Sittin in front of that old ass piano :wow:

Shyt was funny as hell to me....or it could be these beers
stevieray.gif

the fact that the sound of music actually came on today made it that much more ether. :russ:

and the musical was on tv last night :dead:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
SF beating AZ and STL beating SEA ain't that farfetched :yeshrug:

I don't see STL laying down since it's a divisional game and AZ is :trash:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last week was a good game for him asd well. We showed that he would still be targeted. He drew big flags and keeps others from being doubled. There's a lot that goes into having a good game.
Lol. You know what, we won, we clinched a playoff birth and we division champs, so I'm not even goin go there. Good game for twill