Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Just read, Romos injury might be the cause of TWills disappearing act :ohhh:

Sounds about right because his throws downfield and to the sideline have been :flabbynsick:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Sounds about right because his throws downfield and to the sideline have been :flabbynsick:
No, T Will is responsible for his own disappearing act. He's a body catcher and an average route runner, he also makes most of his plays after the play breaks down.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
No, T Will is responsible for his own disappearing act. He's a body catcher and an average route runner, he also makes most of his plays after the play breaks down.
Idk about that breh. He wasnt even targeted last game. I honestly think thats why he hasnt gotten any looks because romo cant make those throws right now. Thats why cole has been eatin so much as of late because hes running those short intermediate routes.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah definitely because all know twill only makes a catch off of the play breaking down via a lil romo magic.

I credit twill for making the most of the opportunity but he only has the highlights he has because of Romo extending the play. I bet without even lookin it up that 90% of twill's reception come from romo passes outside the pocket. At least 4 times in the last month when romo romo stood in the pocket and tried to execute a timing pass in a routine comeback route by twill, twill has allowed the cornerback to get inside position. If you can't run and eat off a simple comback route in the league as a starting wr I don't know what any qb can do to help you. Miles, Witten, and Laurant Robinson ate off that route with romo...

Twill is lucky to have played with RGIII in college..

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Idk about that breh. He wasnt even targeted last game. I honestly think thats why he hasnt gotten any looks because romo cant make those throws right now. Thats why cole has been eatin so much as of late because hes running those short intermediate routes.
Romo has throw the ball down field to Dez since the injury.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Romo has throw the ball down field to Dez since the injury.
Romo has thrown 1 good deep ball since the injury and that was to dez in the jacksonville game. Romo threw poor deep balls to dez in the eagles game which led to interceptions. Even in the last game dez had to stop and jump over two defenders to catch a romo deep pass. Romo doesnt trust t dub in those situations. Look i agree, we need to upgrade the #2 position in the offseason, but the injury definately had an effect. Earlier in the season he was producing more tds than Dez.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Romo has thrown 1 good deep ball since the injury and that was to dez in the jacksonville game. Romo threw poor deep balls to dez in the eagles game which led to interceptions. Even in the last game dez had to stop and jump over two defenders to catch a romo deep pass. Romo doesnt trust t dub in those situations. Look i agree, we need to upgrade the #2 position in the offseason, but the injury definately had an effect. Earlier in the season he was producing more tds than Dez.
Nahhh give my man T-Will one more season. It'll be his third. Usually nikkas get it in the third season.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ok, but even with the injury other receivers are still getting the ball. It seems like Williams is basically a playground player and not a true receiver. Romo doesn't have a problem with slants, come back, out & fade routes so why is Williams MIA?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Nahhh give my man T-Will one more season. It'll be his third. Usually nikkas get it in the third season.
Yea plus im tired of us using all these resources towards our offense. Entire free agency and draft needs to be dedicated to fixing the defense. I would personally let murray walk and go after suh :yeshrug:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yea plus im tired of us using all these resources towards our offense. Entire free agency and draft needs to be dedicated to fixing the defense. I would personally let murray walk and go after suh :yeshrug:
I think a lot of teams feel like the O-line has more to do with Murray than Murray himself. Broaddus is saying the Cowboys might not give Melton the extension, which if true makes them look really stupid since he's earned it imo. They need to keep the D-line intact and cut Hayden while getting a DE via FA or the draft.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I think a lot of teams feel like the O-line has more to do with Murray than Murray himself. Broaddus is saying the Cowboys might not give Melton the extension, which if true makes them look really stupid since he's earned it imo. They need to keep the D-line intact and cut Hayden while getting a DE via FA or the draft.
I think its because they are high on crawford. Im not sold on crawford yet. Still hasnt registered a sack in almost two seasons played. Hayden needs to go asap. I hope Brent can take over his spot for the rest of the season.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Brent was a beast and I think crawford is better than average 3-tech. We need edge rushers. Specifically we need to replace soccer. Brent collapsed the pocket and Crawford performed but even with a decent job up the middle Mincey spencer selvie and McLain couldn't do shyt on the edge. And Lawrence is showing durability issues. I'm contempt with Brent, Milton, and Crawford in the middle. We needs ends now. And another safety.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So Tyron Smith contract is over a 100 million but only 22 million of it is fully guaranteed? :dahellwhat:

No wonder why they offered Dez that 20 million guaranteed contract :dahellwhat:

I'm legit worried now cause no way in hell Dez goes for anything close to that :usurematteroffact:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I don't even waist my time when I ready T-Will isn't a good route runner. :smh: Like what dude running route are you watching? :snoop:

You need targets to catch the ball and he's not getting them. With Romo, no. 3 receivers have always ate more than the number 2 guy.