Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the last 5 games, since the end of October, TWill has a total of 5 receptions for 75 yards.

Ppl we have a number 2 wr problem. I notice they had Harris split side of Dez last night as the number 2. They finally grown tired of Williams.

@E-Nice come defend your boy

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

1725006_972106015112_8275552892475318802_n.jpg

love his pasion brehs; he feels as we do :mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The game next week is basically our week 17 game.

I don't see a scenario where Dallas gets into the playoffs without needing any help if they don't finish 12 - 4.

If Philly loses, we're in the drivers seat, but will have to probably win the last two games to do it as we couldn't be tied with Philly.
If Seattle wins, they would hold the tie breaker over us so we would be chasing them until they lose but we would have to win out.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The game next week is basically our week 17 game.

I don't see a scenario where Dallas gets into the playoffs without needing any help if they don't finish 12 - 4.

If Philly loses, we're in the drivers seat, but will have to probably win the last two games to do it as we couldn't be tied with Philly.
If Seattle wins, they would hold the tie breaker over us so we would be chasing them until they lose but we would have to win out.

Think you got this backwards...

In all likelihood we can't win the division...even if we win at Philly they are still undefeated in the division, which would be the next determining factor after the head to head...we have two losses in the division...so Philly would need to loose all 3 division games and we would need to win both of ours...which wouldn't matter anyway because then we would have a better record and win the division outright...

We hold the tie breaker over Seattle by virtue of beating them at home...so they need one more win than we do to get in over us...

San Fran is about to fall apart so that takes them out the mix...what we need is for the cardinals to start winning again because they hold the tie breaker over us...

With all that said I don't want us getting anything BUT the wildcard...

Losing record at home...

Undefeated on the road...

I'll believe we will lose a road game...when we lose a road game...

Yeah, I expect us to beat Philly next week.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

In all likelihood we can't win the division...even if we win at Philly they are still undefeated in the division, which would be the next determining factor after the head to head...we have two losses in the division...so Philly would need to loose all 3 division games and we would need to win both of ours...which wouldn't matter anyway because then we would have a better record and win the division outright...

We hold the tie breaker over Seattle by virtue of beating them at home...so they need one more win than we do to get in over us...

San Fran is about to fall apart so that takes them out the mix...what we need is for the cardinals to start winning again because they hold the tie breaker over us...

Losing record at home...

You right. Arizona is a big key to this. I'm worried, they play KC who also need to win to make the playoffs. It looks like the NFCC will be played in Greenbay.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Losing record at home...

We can still win the division and we still have a good chance. Actually, we have a better chance at winning the division than getting a wildcard. If philly loses to Seatlle which is real possible, we meet next Sunday for first place. We win that game we are a game up on philly with two left. We then would have to win our remaining two or hope Washington or the Giants beat Philly on the road.
The wildcard is more complicated because we dont own the toe breaker vs two of the teams fighting for a wild card (arizona and SF) and in a three way tie scenario we are likely out due to conference record as the tie breaker.

With that said, i want that 5th seed and play the NFC south winner on the road. If we end up as the third seed we would most likely play philly again at home in the playoffs.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Gotta wait 10 days for this game:sadcam:

Guess I'm a Seahawks fan this week....:blessed:
It really doesn't matter much unless you just gunning for the division. If Sea wins we probably still out the playoffs unless Det losses. If Philly wins we actually I think have a two game advantage over Sea because of the tie breaker unless it comes down to 3 teams tied again.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It really doesn't matter much unless you just gunning for the division. If Sea wins we probably still out the playoffs unless Det losses. If Philly wins we actually I think have a two game advantage over Sea because of the tie breaker unless it comes down to 3 teams tied again.
So who should we root for? I thought we have the tie breaker against sea tho