Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So who should we root for? I thought we have the tie breaker against sea tho
We do but not if three teams have the same record that haven't played each other. Its a lot of cats that don't know this though. It depends if you think you can win next week you want Sea to win if you think otherwise you want Philly to win. I think we can win and thanksgiving was trash so I want Sea to win personally. I dont really care because we are in a nice position either way just moreso with Sea winning IMO.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Im not sure if i should root for seattle tho :patrice:
Its a win/win honestly. I personally rather get the 5th seed and play the nfc south 1st round than playing SF,SEA,ARIZONA, or PHI. Who you should root for depends on who you rather us play in the 1st round.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I would love to get in as a wild card. fukk playing at home at this point.

YOu really want Aaron Rodgers/Cobb/Nelson coming to Texas Stadium to run around all day on our nice clean turf? :scust:

We got a better chance of beating them or Philly on the road tbh

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
dudes giving up on the division need to :whoa:

a seattle win this weekend means we are in the drivers seat again. I don't see Philly winning the next 4, maybe going 2-2 at best. at some point Sanchez will come back to being Sanchez.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
In the last 5 games, since the end of October, TWill has a total of 5 receptions for 75 yards.

Ppl we have a number 2 wr problem. I notice they had Harris split side of Dez last night as the number 2. They finally grown tired of Williams.

@E-Nice come defend your boy
In the last 5 games Demarco Murray and Dez Bryant has 61% of the team total touches :manny:

There's not enough footballs.

And Harris is the best blocking WR, whenever he's in it's usually a run play and they throw him a bone every now and then for the element of surprise.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would love to get in as a wild card. fukk playing at home at this point.

YOu really want Aaron Rodgers/Cobb/Nelson coming to Texas Stadium to run around all day on our nice clean turf? :scust:

We got a better chance of beating them or Philly on the road tbh
I was tellin my ppls back in the MiI that It would be better if we played Green Bay in Wisconsin than dallas. Nigguh's in the league treating AT&T stadium like a vacation retreat. Plus Green Bay weather in January favors our style of play more than theirs

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
In the last 5 games, since the end of October, TWill has a total of 5 receptions for 75 yards.

Ppl we have a number 2 wr problem. I notice they had Harris split side of Dez last night as the number 2. They finally grown tired of Williams.

@E-Nice come defend your boy

i'm witchu on this one b... T-Will is not that dude. The big plays he's made this year have been when the play breaks down and he improvises. I don't think he's a very good route runner and being strictly a body catcher limits his effectiveness.

Its too many times where Romo drops back and has to wait too long to find someone open. If Dez is getting double and sometimes triple teamed, that means the other dudes need to get open.

I def. think we need to upgrade at WR

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm witchu on this one b... T-Will is not that dude. The big plays he's made this year have been when the play breaks down and he improvises. I don't think he's a very good route runner and being strictly a body catcher limits his effectiveness.

Its too many times where Romo drops back and has to wait too long to find someone open. If Dez is getting double and sometimes triple teamed, that means the other dudes need to get open.

I def. think we need to upgrade at WR
Only Witten and Beasley seem adapt at finding the soft spots in the zone to get open. Dez doesn't break off a route period and he damn sure never comes back to the LOS when romo is trouble. We got some stubborn wr's.....

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Only Witten and Beasley seem adapt at finding the soft spots in the zone to get open. Dez doesn't break off a route period and he damn sure never comes back to the LOS when romo is trouble. We got some stubborn wr's.....
When Dez would break off his routes he was called inconsistent & untrustworthy.