Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Wilcox put better hits on his teammates the his opposition. He better show out this season cuz Dez is cowboys royalty and we don't forget or forgive.
Man fukk royalty. I bet even Dez loved it. He's basically for some more dawgs to step up on this team on all his interviews.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man fukk royalty. I bet even Dez loved it. He's basically for some more dawgs to step up on this team on all his interviews.
I was kidding about the royalty. But I meant what I said . I hate preseason practice squad warriors. Goonin it up on teammates don't mean shyt to me. He better be doing that shyt Boldin in week one . He better be doin that shot to the deseOn Jackson, shady McCoy, salsa nigguh, Kkkooper, Fitz, Doug baldin, Percy harvin, all this season. Otherwise he's this season Ernie Simms.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dez in midseason form already...

Score a touchdown...

Get decleated by Wilcox

Pop up swinging punches

Coaches take him out a few plays to cool off

Comes in and scores again...

We watching one of the GOATS before he even in his prime :wow:

Daps
Dez in midseason form already...

Score a touchdown...

Get decleated by Wilcox

Pop up swinging punches

Coaches take him out a few plays to cool off

Comes in and scores again...

We watching one of the GOATS before he even in his prime :wow:

:smugfavre:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If that's the case we're super bowl bound
if Mo bytch ass stop getting them hoe ass injuries, and Carr playing like he on the last year of his deal. But it wont matter if the front 7 cant produce pressure. I knew Melton was going to be a great pickup tho:salute: to football season again brehs:blessed: